Basketball Schedule, Odds & Live scores
Find the best betting odds for upcoming basketball games in the table below. Oddspedia has worldwide coverage of basketball events played and gives you the latest basketball updates. Stay close to the game with the real-time live score, live odds information and in-game statistics. Make use of the full basketball odds comparison between major bookmakers when you visit the page of the event.
About Oddspedia Basketball
Get the best betting options for your basketball games on Oddspedia. The site has betting information about all major upcoming basketball events as well as results and odds history across all finished matches. Additionally to that one can access real-time livescore data and stats. Info is available from competitions in more than 50 countries and leagues include major ones such as the NBA, NCAA, Euroleague, BBL, PBA, ACB, NBL to name a few. Oddspedia brings the latest odds from all major sports betting companies as well as accurate updates for match status like shot clock, minutes in game, end of quarters and full time or game end. Some of the basketball betting markets available include: home and away winner, over under, Asian handicap, Draw no Bet, Double Chance, Highest scoring quarter, half time / full time. Pick your basketball game of interest, check for the most profitable odds from our bookmaker list and you are guaranteed a value for your bets.
Basketball betting explained : What you need to know
How to bet on basketball?
Wherever it's the NBA, All Star game, Euroleague or the Eurobasket - basketball fans today are able to bet on any basketball event. Knowing how to read the odds helps in making precise bets. There are many different betting markets to choose from, but using odds comparison to grab the highest odds gives extra value for the punter no matter which bet he selects.
Which are the best basketball betting markets?
There are numerous betting options available for basketball with the most popular being:
- Home/Away: Popular as Moneyline bet, but also known as Two-way - it is the simplest betting market available where you have to pick only the winner of the event.
- Asian Handicap : Also its equivalent in the US - Point Spread is a very popular betting option where uneven match ups are evened through imposing points handicap to the stronger team.
- Over/Under : Again known as Totals in the US - its also one of the main markets used by bettors. Any bet you place on it will take points scored by both teams over the course of the game.
One can also bet on quarter, periods, odd/even, race to certain points, highest scoring quarter, winning margin, as well as Outright bets such as winning the division, series, Finals and many more.
How are NBA betting lines set?
As with other sports, the main goal is to establish a line that no matter on what the public bet would still earn a profit. The ideal line is the one that would have even money on both sides. Line creation is being done in two steps - one is getting the true power rankigns for the teams playing based on statistics and calculate the most probable outcome, and step two - experts go and take additional factors and readjust the line. That's why for example bookies tend to lower payouts on popular teams and strong favorites.
Are there special rules that apply in Basketball betting?
For most part basketball sticks to the common betting rules, but indeed there are few special cases that one needs to check at the bookie of choice nevertheless.
- Overtime: Unless otherwise noted, bets will be settled on the result including overtime periods.
- Abandoned game: If the mach is abandoned, usually all bets will be void. Except the fact that some bookies will count the result if there were 5 mins or less left in the game.
- NBA Reschedule: If a game is rescheduled on a different date in the NBA - for most bookmakers all bets made will be void and refunded.
- HT/FT bets: Any overtime does not count to the bet - only regular time is taken into account.
- Highest Scoring Quarter: All quarters should have ended and overtime does not count towards the bet.
How to predict Basketball scores?
In order to correctly predict basketball scores, its better to have deep understanding and knowledge of the game. Then the best approach is to evaluate both teams by looking at various statistical metrics such as previous games point differential, head to head performance, player match ups, home advantage, trends and player statuses. The best basketball handicappers usually make custom betting models where they input all criteria of stats to track.
No events scheduled for today.
Next events are scheduled for June 06 2020
|06 Jun 14:30 GottingenCrailsheim|
|06 Jun 18:30 BayernUlm|
|07 Jun 13:00 FrankfurtAlba Berlin|
|07 Jun 17:00 Rasta VechtaLudwigsburg|
|08 Jun 14:30 CrailsheimBayern|
|08 Jun 18:30 OldenburgUlm|
|09 Jun 14:30 LudwigsburgFrankfurt|
|09 Jun 18:30 Alba BerlinBrose Baskets|
|10 Jun 14:30 OldenburgGottingen|
|10 Jun 18:30 UlmCrailsheim|
|11 Jun 14:30 FrankfurtRasta Vechta|