Peru   -   El Salvador

Peru
LDWWD
14th Jun 24, 8:30 PM 14 Jun 8:30 PM
El Salvador
DLDDW
Live streaming
Peru vs El Salvador
TV Channels
No Information

Peru El Salvador Statistics

Match Facts

  • Peru haven't lost in their last 4 games.
  • Peru wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, El Salvador in 6% of their matches.
  • Peru wins 36% of halftimes, El Salvador wins 6%.
  • The winner of their last meeting was Peru.

Betting statistics

*Avg. stats for All Competitions

Peru
Peru Played 0
vs
El Salvador
El Salvador Played 0
0%
Over 0.5 goals
50%
0%
Over 1.5 goals
50%
0%
Over 2.5 goals
50%
0%
Over 3.5 goals
50%
0%
Over 4.5 goals
0%
0%
Over 1.5 Goals at Halftime
50%
0%
Scored in both halves percentage
50%
0%
Conceded in both halves percentage
0%
100%
Over 0.5 goals
100%
100%
Over 1.5 goals
100%
50%
Over 2.5 goals
50%
50%
Over 3.5 goals
50%
50%
Over 4.5 goals
50%
50%
Over 1.5 Goals at Halftime
50%
50%
Scored in both halves percentage
0%
0%
Conceded in both halves percentage
50%
0%
Total %
50%
0%
Last 5 Matches
0%
0%
Home BTTS
0%
0%
Away BTTS
100%
0%
BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals
50%
0%
BTTS & Win
50%
0%
BTTS & LOST
0%
0%
BTTS in 1st Half
50%
0%
Won-to-nil
0%
0%
Lost-to-nil
0%
0%
Clean sheets
50%
50%
Total %
50%
0%
Last 5 Matches
0%
50%
Home BTTS
0%
0%
Away BTTS
50%
50%
BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals
50%
50%
BTTS & Win
0%
0%
BTTS & LOST
50%
50%
BTTS in 1st Half
50%
0%
Won-to-nil
50%
50%
Lost-to-nil
0%
0%
Clean sheets
50%
BTTS stands for Both Teams to Score.
0%
Over 9.5
0%
0%
Over 10.5
0%
0%
Over 11.5
0%
0%
Over 12.5
0%
0%
Over 13.5
0%
0%
Over 9.5
0%
0%
Over 10.5
0%
0%
Over 11.5
0%
0%
Over 12.5
0%
0%
Over 13.5
0%
0%
Over 2.5
0%
0%
Over 3.5
0%
0%
Over 4.5
0%
0%
Over 5.5
0%
0%
Over 6.5
0%
0%
Over 2.5
0%
0%
Over 3.5
0%
0%
Over 4.5
0%
0%
Over 5.5
0%
0%
Over 6.5
0%

Peru El Salvador Odds

Odds Comparison

Highest odds
Sure Bets Icon 203.95% Sure bet profit
+1000
+500
+1300
303.95%
Sure Bets Icon 203.95% Sure bet profit
Bookmakers Move
Stake.com Stake.com
-370
+420
+900
92.62%
bet365 bet365
-370
+400
+1000
92.74%
22Bet 22Bet
-370
+440
+1000
94.03%
1xBet 1xBet
-370
+440
+1000
94.03%
Pinnacle Pinnacle
-353
+419
+1078
94.61%
Fezbet Fezbet
-333
+433
+850
94.15%

Betting offers

  • Get your bonus up to $3000
    Percentage Turnover Min. deposit Min. odds
    200% 40x Deposit $100 1
    Claim bonus

    200% Deposit Bonus up to $3,000

    Claim bonus
    Exclusive

    Max bet is set to 1% of the deposit value when claiming a promo. 18+ T&Cs apply.

  • Get your bonus up to $30
    Percentage Turnover Min. deposit Min. odds
    100% 1x Bonus $5 1.2
    Claim bonus

    Up To $30 Bet Credits

    Claim bonus

    18+ T&Cs apply.

Peru El Salvador Tips

PER
PER

Active tips 32

ESA
ESA
JaHeCaOc
JaHeCaOc
+12.66
41 Tips
a minute ago
Peru
El Salvador
Peru - El Salvador
Total Goals: Under 4.25
-500
J
JosephECJ
-33.05
10 Tips
9 minutes ago
3
Accumulator bet
+383
silley
silley
+136.77
401 Tips
22 minutes ago
Peru
El Salvador
Peru - El Salvador
Full Time Result: Peru
-333
ONEBet
ONEBet
+95.27
80 Tips
an hour ago
Peru
El Salvador
Peru - El Salvador
Half Time / Full Time: Home / Home
-115
PER
PER

Match preview

Last update: 13 Jun 2024

ESA
ESA
Referee -
Stadium -
Location -
Weather Forecast -

when they met last on 28.09.2022. Peru achieved four goals against El Salvador back then. So El Salvador's fans have huge expectations from the team, as they scored 1 goal during the past game. As Peru won the last two out of three competitions, they are favored to dominate this upcoming match. In the last three matches of the two teams facing each other, Peru scored a total of 7 goals while El Salvador only scored 4.

Being the first matchday of the season, everyone's excited to seethe newest changes in lineup and tactics in action and how they will affect their style of play.

Betting on a team–how to make the right decision?

When it comes to picking out a winner there's much to consider, but finding value in a betting selection is the key. Those bets that are projected to pay out at a higher rate than they should, require multiple metrics to be taken into account such as goals, goal averages, last matches performance, direct h2h records or lineups. Despite a draw being highly unlikely (17%), experts believe that Perù has great chances for a win, respectively 74.8%. The experts also consider that EL Salvador has a 8.2% chance of winning.
If you want to enjoy the best outcome, place your bet once you've also considered these facts:

  • The winner of their last meeting was Peru.
  • Peru scores 1.17 goals when playing at home and El Salvador scores 0.88 goals when playing away (on average).
  • In the last 4 meetings Peru won 2, El Salvador won 2, 0 draws.
  • Peru's performance of the last 5 matches is better than El Salvador's.
  • When El Salvador leads 0-1 away, they win in 33% of their matches.
  • On their last meeting Peru won by 3 goals.
  • When El Salvador is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
  • Peru wins 36% of halftimes, El Salvador wins 6%.

Peru vs El Salvador Oddspedia Tip

After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H games between Peru and El Salvador, our Oddspedia algorithm has predicted the following outcome:

 Peru 2 : 0 El Salvador

Match Details

Peru vs El Salvador Best Odds

Match OutcomeBest OddsBookie
Peru To win 11.00 William Hill William Hill
Draw6.00 Dafabet LATAM Dafabet LATAM
El Salvador To win14.00 LeoVegas Sport LeoVegas Sport
Goals over 2.51.78 Pinnacle Pinnacle
Goals under 2.52.09 Dafabet Dafabet

If you are interested in International Friendlies Odds, you can check which bookie offers the best betting odds for the next matches from the competition - Guatemala - Argentina, Colombia - Bolivia.

Here, at Oddspedia you will find Football Odds comparison for all the main leagues and cup competitions from around the world.

How to Watch Peru El Salvador Livestream

Stick to the steps provided below and you can enjoy an ad-free stream of the game completely free of charge:

  • Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above & make a completely free registration
  • Step 2 - Navigate through the list of events and find the one you are looking for
  • Step 3 - Enjoy the game without the annoyance of ads
Presented by Visit Stake.com