- Slutsksakhar Slutsk's home record this season: 2-3-0.
- FC Shakhter Soligorsk's away record this season: 4-0-0.
- Steven Alfred is Slutsksakhar Slutsk's top scorer with 4 goals. Dembo Darboe has scored 11 times for FC Shakhter Soligorsk.
- A year ago, Slutsksakhar Slutsk were number 7 in the table with 18 points. Now they are number 12 with 11 points.
Who will win?
Premier League standings
On 18/06/2021 FC Slutsk and Shakhtyor Soligorsk faced each other in a match from Premier League. The game ended 1 - 4 and you can check the full report of the match on Oddspedia.
The match preview, past news, statistics, highlights, pre-match odds, team lineups, and substitutions as well as the current Premier League table standings can be seen in the corresponding tabs on the page.
FC Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Soligorsk best pre-match odds were
|Match Outcome||Best Odds||Bookie|
|FC Slutsk To win||13.00||1xBet|
|Shakhtyor Soligorsk To win||1.38||VBET|
|Goals over 2.5||1.97||Noxwin|
|Goals under 2.5||2.17||1xBet|
- FC Slutsk 1 - 4 Shakhtyor Soligorsk
- Premier League Belarus
- Date - 18/06/2021
- Starting time - 15:00 UTC
- Venue: City Stadium Slutsk, Slutsk, Belarus
Read the match preview below.
On 18.06.2021, FC Slutsk will host FC Shakhter Soligorsk in Slutsk on the 13th matchday of the Belarus Vysshaya Liga. At 03:00 PM UTC, fans in the City Stadium Slutsk and at home will watch the two teams compete.
Having competed not too long ago, on 02.10.2020, it will be quite interesting to see what this upcoming soccer match has in store. FC Shakhter Soligorsk won the last match, scoring 1-4, so expectations of the FC Slutsk players and fans are high for this match. Considering that FC Shakhter Soligorsk won most of the past 3 games, the chances of FC Slutsk winning this time are quite low. Professionals can't see a good outcome for them. Goalwise, FC Shakhter Soligorsk is the favorite, since they scored 7 in total over the last three games, with FC Slutsk only scoring 3.
It will probably be a warm day in Slutsk with temperatures reaching a daily maximum of 27°C. At least, rain shouldn't be a problem, chances for it are below 30%.
FC Shakhter Soligorsk, currently being on the 1st position of the league, will have to show that they're worthy of the lead; which probably shouldn't be too hard, considering FC Slutsk is eleven positions behind.
Making the best possible bet
When it comes to picking out a winner there's much to consider, but finding value in a betting selection is the key. Those bets that are projected to pay out at a higher rate than they should, require multiple metrics to be taken into account such as goals, goal averages, last matches performance, direct h2h records or lineups. A draw is unlikely to occur (21.1%). FC Shakhtyor Salihorsk is favored by the experts for a win. They give them a 67.5% chance of winning the match. FK Slutsksakhar Slutsk only has a 11.5% chance of winning.
Try and take into account the following facts before you pick your favorite:
- FC Slutsk's home record this season: 2-3-0.
- Steven Alfred is FC Slutsk's top scorer with 4 goals. Dembo Darboe has scored 11 times for FC Shakhter Soligorsk.
- Did you know that FC Shakhter Soligorsk scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
- When FC Shakhter Soligorsk leads 0-1 away, they win in 83% of their matches.
- FC Shakhter Soligorsk have a winning streak of 5 matches.
- FC Shakhter Soligorsk have kept a clean sheet in 3 matches in a row.
- When FC Slutsk leads 1-0 at home, they win in 57% of their matches.
- Did you know that FC Shakhter Soligorsk scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Whoever is the winner this time, both teams will meet once again on 06.11.2021. Then, they will meet in the Stroitel Stadium in Salihorsk, Belarus.