Odds Comparison Ltd is concerned about how its members’ personal data has to be processed. We have updated our policy following the implementation of GDPR in European law.
This policy explains what information we collect when you use Odds Comparison’s sites, services, mobile applications, products, and content. It also has information about how we store, use, transfer, and delete that information. It also provides important information how we process information which may relate to you ("personal data") and on your statutory rights.
This Policy is not intended to override the terms of any contract you have with us, nor rights you might have under data protection laws. Our aim is not just to comply with privacy law. It’s to earn your trust.
Who is responsible for looking after your personal data?
ODDS COMPARISON Ltd, 3 Ekzarh Yosif Sq., 9000 Varna, Bulgaria is principally responsible for looking after your personal data (your Data Controller). Data Controller means the company that determines the means and purposes of processing personal data.
You should be aware that although we are principally responsible for looking after your personal data, information may be held in databases which can be accessed by other companies. When accessing your personal data, all companies will comply with the standards set out in this Policy.
Odds Comparison is a group of companies with subsidiaries in several countries.
Oddspedia.com and data protection
By submitting personal data to Oddspedia.com, through the website or otherwise, you are deemed to have given your consent to Odds Comparison to collect and process your personal data and more specifically to have agreed the following:
Is Odds Comparison processing personal data?
When Odds Comparison collects, uses, discloses, transfers, stores or deletes personal data it means Odds Comparison is processing data. Such processing should be done in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means processing personal data solely for authorised purposes, process the minimum amount of personal data that is required for proper website behaviour,, store data only as long as necessary, etc... In this context we inform you that Odds Comparison is the controller responsible for the processing of your data.
Which Personal data is collected?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password if applicable, your settings and preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we use your personal data?
Odds Comparison will collect information directly from you when you use our services or visit our websites.
We use your personal data to:
- send out promotional emails relating to products and services. See also Section 6 below on Direct marketing.
- analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we run our business and websites according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience.
- improve and target advertisements that you receive from us.
- register you for a chat forum or community, if we make available, in which you can provide comments.
- meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights.
We will only process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Section 3 and where we are satisfied that:
- you have provided your consent to us using the data in that way, or
- our use of your personal data is necessary to support ‘legitimate interests’ that we have as a business (for example to improve our products or to carry out analytics across our datasets), in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We work with many third parties, to help manage our business and delivery services. These third parties may from time to time need to have access to your personal data:
- Service providers or data processors that handle your personal data on our instructions, for example cloud services.
- Our subsidiaries in the Odds Comparison group, located inside or outside the EU/EEA. Transfers of personal data will be subject to Odds Comparison intra group data transfer agreements.
- If we are under a duty to disclose to comply with a legal obligation or protect our interests or security.
- In the event we sell, buy or re-organise any business or assets, or if our assets are acquired by a third party, including prospective sellers or buyers.
Whatsapp usage & personal information
We use a 3rd party provider to provide WhatsApp messages. Your data will never be shared or sold and you will be unsubscribed if you message and say stop.
All the data and information published on the Service are the exclusive responsibility of WhatsApp Inc, which is the owner of the application WhatsApp;
- ODDS COMPARISON Ltd shall not disclose any information about its Customers to the company WhatsApp Inc.
- The conditions of use of the application are available at the web portal of the owner of application http://www.whatsapp.com. At the time of activation of the Service, the user shall agree to them;
- The owner of the application shall be solely responsible for the functioning of the application;
- The Customer shall be solely responsible for the data exchanged by him via the Service;
- ODDS COMPARISON Ltd shall not be held responsible for collection of traffic in case of changes to the configuration of the WhatsApp application, which are within the competence of the owner of application.
What are your rights?
Where you have provided us with your implicit consent to process your personal datas mentioned here above, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This will however not affect the lawfulness of the past processing.
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation that your personal data is processed by Oddspedia.com and have access to such data (including the purposes of the processing, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and the period for which the personal data will be stored).
To exercise your rights you may contact us as by sending an email to [email protected] Comparison.com or in writing to Odds Comparison at the address set out in Section 1 above.
Please note the following if you wish to exercise your rights:
Right What this means Access
You can ask us to:
- confirm whether we are processing your personal data;
- give you a copy of that data;
- provide you with other information about your personal data, for example what data we have, what we use it for, who we disclose it to, whether we transfer it outside the EU and how we protect it, how long we keep it for, what rights you have, how you can make a complaint, where we got your data from and whether we have carried out any Automated Decision Making or Profiling, to the extent that information has not already been provided to you in this Policy.
Rectification You can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it. Erasure
You can ask us to erase your personal data, but only where:
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; or
- you have withdrawn your consent (where processing was based on consent); or
- following a successful right to object (see ‘Objection’ below); or
- it has been processed unlawfully; or
- to comply with a legal obligation.
We are not required to comply with your request to erase your personal data if the processing of your personal data is necessary:
- for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- There are certain other circumstances in which we are not required to comply with your erasure request, although these two are the most likely circumstances in which we would deny that request.
You can ask us to restrict (i.e. keep but not use) your personal data, but only where:
- its accuracy is contested (see Rectification), to allow us to verify its accuracy; or
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased; or
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending.
We can continue to use your personal data following a request for restriction, where:
- we have your consent; or
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
You can ask us to provide your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it ‘ported’ directly to another Data Controller, but in each case only where:
- the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
You can object to any processing of your personal data which has our ‘legitimate interests’ as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.
We have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms
You can ask to obtain a copy of, or reference to, the safeguards under which your personal data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
We may redact data transfer agreements or related documents (i.e. obscure certain information contained within these documents) for reasons of commercial sensitivity.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the responsible local supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time
To offer you a full range of functions when you visit our website, recognize your preferences, and make the use of our website more comfortable and convenient, we use “cookies.”What are Cookies?
A cookie, pixel or similar technology is a small file or information saved on your computer or device when you visit the website. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.Your options
By using our website, you agree to the use and storage of cookies on your computer or device.
You can generally view our website without cookies, but certain parts of the website may not work properly or navigating be slower.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your computer or device, you can deactivate the relevant option in the system settings of your browser. You can also delete stored cookies in the system settings of your browser at any time.
More information on how to deactivate or delete cookies can be found here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/cookie-faq/. However, please keep in mind that if you do not accept any cookies this may restrict the functionality of our offerings.Categories of cookies
Some cookies are:
- necessary in technical terms (technical necessity)
- stored and used for a certain time period (storage duration)
- placed and stored by us or a third party (cookie provider).
Cookies that are technically:
- Necessary: We use certain cookies because they are strictly necessary in order for the website and its functions to work properly. These cookies are automatically placed on your computer or device when you access the website or a certain function, unless you have set your browser to reject cookies.
Session cookies: Some cookies are only needed for the duration of your website session, so called “session cookies”. They will be erased or become invalid as soon as you leave our website or your current session expires. Session cookies are used, for example, to retain certain information during your session.
Permanent cookies: Some cookies are stored for a longer period. For example, it allows to recognize you when you access our website again at a later time and access saved settings. As a result, you can access web pages faster or with greater convenience, for example that you do not need to set certain options again, such as your chosen language. Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period.
Flow cookies: These cookies are used for communication between our internal servers within our company group. They are placed on your computer or device when you start navigating the website and deleted after the end of your navigation on the website. Flow cookies are given a unique identification number but does not allow us to draw any conclusions regarding the actual customer or user.Cookie providersProvider cookies: These are cookies are placed by us or the operator of our website, who is commissioned by us.
You can deactivate Google Analytics & yandex.Metrica using a browser add-on if you do not wish the website analysis to take place. You can download the add-on here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=.
This add-on stores “opt-out” information on your device that serves to match up your deactivation of Google Analytics. Please note that this kind of “opt out” only leads to the deactivation of Google Analytics for the device and browser from which the “opt out” was activated. In addition, you may need to reactivate it if you delete cookies from your device.
Name of cookie Cookie provider Purpose Google Analytics
This Cookie is placed by Google. It enables our website to learn information about our users’ use of our site, such as the time of visit, the pages viewed, whether the user has visited before and the websites visited prior to visiting ours.
This Cookie is placed by Facebook. It enables our website to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook.
One Signal One Signal
This Cookie is placed by One Signal. It enables our website to remember that you subscribed to receive push notifications. It also helps us deliver personalized notifications.
This Cookie is placed by VWO. VWO places cookies in end user’s and customer’s browser to identify the user. Cookies do not contain any of your personal data. They may also collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms such as browser web storage.
This Cookie is placed by Hotjar. It collects non-personal information, with the overall aim of providing you with a better website experience, diagnose technical problems and analyze trends.
Double Click Double Click
Double Click is used for advertisers and to advertise on multiple ad servers.
|Responsible for this web site:|
ODDS COMPARISON Ltd.
3 Ekzarh Yosif Sq.