- 2 Sign In and watch!
Injured Or Missing Players
Season so far
Per match stats
*Avg. stats for 2nd Bundesliga 22/23
*Avg. stats for All competitions
Percentage representation of goals distribution during the match.
2. Bundesliga standings
We are sorry but there are no enhanced odds available at this time.
The Bwt-Stadion Am Hardtwald in Sandhausen is soon to host an anticipated match between 1 FC Nuremberg and SV Sandhausen on 20th August 2022. This match of the 5th matchday of the Germany 2nd Bundesliga will have up to 12100 fans watch the game very closely.
These teams have previously challenged each other. They played for the win at the Max-Morlock-Stadion in Nuremberg, on 24.04.2022, less than one year ago. 1 FC Nuremberg fans are holding their breath for this game. It's because SV Sandhausen won the previous game by 2-4. Considering the fact that SV Sandhausen won two-thirds of their prior three competitions, expectations are high for them to win again. In the last three matches of the two teams facing each other, SV Sandhausen scored a total of 7 goals while 1 FC Nuremberg only scored 4.
It will probably be a warm day in Sandhausen with temperatures reaching a daily maximum of 29°C.
SV Sandhaus., currently being on the 10th position in the league, are surely expected to keep their lead; however, this could be a tough mission, since 1 FC Nuremberg is only three positions behind.
Who's going to play?
To make a long story short, here 's the probable starting lineup for each team.
Manager Alois Schwartz will probably use the following lineup for this match:
• Goalkeeper: Patrick Drewes
• Defense: Dennis Diekmeier, Aleksandr Zhirov, Dario Dumic, Chima Okoroji
• Midfield: Christian Kinsombi, Janik Bachmann, Erik Zenga, Tom Trybull, David Kinsombi
• Forward line: Matej Pulkrab
Using a 4-1-3-2 formation1 FC Nuremberg's manager will likely draw on these players' best strengths in the next game:
• Goalkeeper: Christian Mathenia
• Defenders: Jan Gyamerah, Florian Hubner, Jamie Lawrence, Erik Wekesser
• Midfielders: Johannes Geis, Mats Moller Daehli, Fabian Nurnberger, Lino Tempelmann
• Forward line: Christoph Daferner, Kwadwo Duah
Check the final lineups on Oddspedia one hour before kickoff.
Looking back at their last matches, SV Sandhausen will probably play in a 4-2-3-1 formation with Matej Pulkrab at the front of the field. The goal will be guarded by Patrick Drewes, who will be supported by Dennis Diekmeier, Aleksandr Zhirov, Dario Dumic and Chima Okoroji. The midfield may be formed by Christian Kinsombi, Janik Bachmann, Erik Zenga, Tom Trybull and David Kinsombi.
Nikolai Rehnen, Immanuel Hohn, Bashkim Ajdini, Alexander Esswein, Cebio Soukou, Marcel Ritzmaier, Philipp Ochs, Ahmed Kutucu and Josef Ganda are likely to be selected as substitute players.
Taking a look at their last matches, it seems probable that 1 FC Nuremberg will play in a 4-1-3-2 formation with the midfield consisting of Johannes Geis, Mats Moller Daehli, Fabian Nurnberger and Lino Tempelmann, while the defense is formed by Jan Gyamerah, Florian Hubner, Jamie Lawrence and Erik Wekesser. While Christian Mathenia will try to protect the team's own goal, Christoph Daferner and Kwadwo Duah will try to break through SV Sandhaus.'s defense and score goals.
As substitute players, it is likely that we will get to see Carl Klaus, Enrico Valentini, Sadik Fofana, Nathaniel Brown, Jens Castrop, Taylan Duman, Manuel Wintzheimer, Erik Shuranov and Felix Lohkemper sitting on the bench awaiting their chance to play.
Making the best possible bet
Sports betting experts note that player rosters, previous goal percentages and management style are all important factors. 1 FC Nuremberg might be the bookies' favorite for this game, since the probability for them winning is about 38%. But the match could also easily end the opposite way, a win of the home team is evaluated at a 34.6% chance. Because of this, a draw is also a likely possibility, rated with 27.4%.
There are also the following facts you might want to consider before placing your bet:
- 1 FC Nuremberg has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
- In the last 5 meetings SV Sandhausen won 2, 1 FC Nuremberg won 3, 0 draws.
- When 1 FC Nuremberg is down 1-0 away, they win 10% of their matches.
- SV Sandhausen have won 4 home matches in a row.
- A year ago, SV Sandhausen were number 14 in the table with 4 points. Now they are number 10 with 6 points.
- Average number of goals in meetings between SV Sandhausen and 1 FC Nuremberg is 2.8.
- During the last 15 meetings, SV Sandhausen have won 5 times, there have been 1 draws while 1 FC Nuremberg have won 9 times. The goal difference is 22-16 in favour of 1 FC Nuremberg.
- SV Sandhausen scores 1.4 goals in a match against 1 FC Nuremberg and 1 FC Nuremberg scores 1.4 goals against SV Sandhausen (on average).
On 25.02.2023, both teams will re-meet in Nuremberg, Germany. They'll play against each other once again, regardless of this match's end results.
Sandhausen vs Nurnberg Oddspedia Tip
After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H games between Sandhausen and Nurnberg, our Oddspedia algorithm has predicted the following outcome:
Sandhausen 1 : 1 Nurnberg
- Sandhausen v Nurnberg
- 2. Bundesliga Germany
- Date - 20/08/2022
- Starting time - 11:00 UTC
- Venue: BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald, Sandhausen, Germany
Compare Sandhausen v Nurnberg Betting Odds
|Match Outcome||Best Odds||Bookie|
|Sandhausen To win||2.92||Pinnacle|
|Nurnberg To win||2.60||LeoVegas Sport|
|Goals over 2.5||1.91||Dafabet|
|Goals under 2.5||2.03||SBOBET|
In the Sandhausen - Nurnberg odds tab, explore betting odds across 83 sportsbooks in 38 betting markets. If you are interested in odds from 2. Bundesliga, you can check which bookie offers the best betting lines for the next matches from the competition - Jahn Regensburg - Karlsruher SC, SC Paderborn 07 - Holstein Kiel. The search for which site is offering top odds has come to an end!
How to Watch Sandhausen v Nurnberg via Livestream
Stick to the steps provided below and you can enjoy an add free stream of the game completely free of charge:
- Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above and make a completely free registration
- Step 2 - Navigate through the list of events and find the one you are looking for
- Step 3 - Enjoy the game without the annoyance of Ads