It also has information about how we store, process, use, transfer, and delete information which may relate to you (" personal data ") and on your statutory rights in relation to your personal data.
This Policy is not intended to override the terms of any contract you have with us, nor rights you might have under data protection laws.
1. Who is responsible for looking after your personal data?
KS1 Digital Ltd (the “ Company” , “ Oddspedia” , “ we” , “ us” or “o ur” ) is the data controller of www.oddspedia.com and is principally responsible for looking after your personal data (your “Data Controller”). Data Controller means the company that determines the means and purposes of processing personal data. By submitting personal data to Oddspedia, through the website or otherwise, you acknowledge that the Company will collect and process your personal data, in the manner outlined in this Policy.
Our website provides information on gaming websites, the gaming industry, and it occasionally may contain links or advertisements to external third-party sites and other third-party content (together with the website: the " Services "). Such third-party websites have independent privacy (and cookie) policies. If you decide to access these websites, you should first review their privacy policies before you choose to give any personal information to them.
You should also be aware that although we are principally responsible for looking after your personal data, information may be shared with other companies, who act as our data processors. When accessing your personal data, all companies will comply with the standards set out in this Policy.
We keep our Policy under regular review, therefore please make sure you regularly check this Policy for any changes made in the future.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
2. Which Personal data is collected?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous or aggregated data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password if applicable, your settings and preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
When Oddspedia.com collects, uses, discloses, transfers, stores or deletes personal data it means Oddspedia.com is processing data. Such processing should be done in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means processing personal data solely for authorised purposes, process the minimum amount of personal data that is required for proper website behaviour, store data only as long as necessary, etc... In this context we inform you that Oddspedia.com is the controller responsible for the processing of your data.
Which Personal data is collected?
To offer you a full range of functions when you visit our website, recognize your preferences, and make the use of our website more comfortable and convenient, we use “cookies.”
What are Cookies?
A cookie, pixel or similar technology is a small file or information saved on your computer or device when you visit the website. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
You can also disable cookies by entering the settings of your internet browser and turning off all or some cookies. However, it must be noted that this may lead to a lower performance of some features of the website and Services, and a limited overall online experience if all cookies are disabled.
Categories of cookies
- necessary in technical terms (technical necessity)
- stored and used for a certain time period (storage duration)
- placed and stored by us or a third party (cookie provider).
Cookies that are technically:
- Necessary We use certain cookies because they are strictly necessary in order for the website and its functions to work properly. These cookies are automatically placed on your computer or device when you access the website or a certain function, unless you have set your browser to reject cookies.
- Session cookies : Some cookies are only needed for the duration of your website session, so called “session cookies”. They will be erased or become invalid as soon as you leave our website or your current session expires. Session cookies are used, for example, to retain certain information during your session.
- Permanent cookies : Some cookies are stored for a longer period. For example, it allows to recognize you when you access our website again at a later time and access saved settings. As a result, you can access web pages faster or with greater convenience, for example that you do not need to set certain options again, such as your chosen language. Permanent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period.
- Flow cookies : These cookies are used for communication between our internal servers within our company group. They are placed on your computer or device when you start navigating the website and deleted after the end of your navigation on the website. Flow cookies are given a unique identification number but does not allow us to draw any conclusions regarding the actual customer or user.
- Provider cookies: These are cookies are placed by us or the operator of our website, who is commissioned by us.
You can deactivate Google Analytics & yandex.Metrica using a browser add-on if you do not wish the website analysis to take place. You can download the add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl= .
This add-on stores “opt-out” information on your device that serves to match up your deactivation of Google Analytics. Please note that this kind of “opt out” only leads to the deactivation of Google Analytics for the device and browser from which the “opt out” was activated. In addition, you may need to reactivate it if you delete cookies from your device.
|Name of cookie||Cookie provider||Purpose|
|Google Analytics||This Cookie is placed by Google. It enables our website to learn information about our users' use of our site, such as the time of visit, the pages viewed, whether the user has visited before and the websites visited prior to visiting ours.|
|Facebook Pixel||This Cookie is placed by Facebook. It enables our website to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook.|
|One Signal||One Signal||This Cookie is placed by One Signal. It enables our website to remember that you subscribed to receive push notifications. It also helps us deliver personalized notifications.|
|VWO||VWO||This Cookie is placed by VWO. VWO places cookies in end user's and customer's browser to identify the user. Cookies do not contain any of your personal data. They may also collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms such as browser web storage.|
|Hotjar||Hotjar||This Cookie is placed by Hotjar. It collects non-personal information, with the overall aim of providing you with a better website experience, diagnose technical problems and analyze trends.|
|Double Click||Double Click||Double Click is used for advertisers and to advertise on multiple ad servers.|
If you would like more details, we can provide you with information regarding the cookies and other tracking technologies used on our website. We will try to be as comprehensive as possible when providing such a list, however, the cookies and other tracking technologies used on our website will change from time to time.
4. How we collect your personal data?
Oddspedia collects your personal data in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you
: you may provide us with personal data including but not limited to your Identity, Profile and
Contact data when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our Services;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
5. How we use your personal data?
Oddspedia will collect information directly from you when you use our Services or visit our websites. We will only process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Policy and where the law allows us to do so. We will usually use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our 'legitimate interests' (or those of a third party), for example to improve our products or to carry out analytics across our datasets, in a way that is proportionate and respects your interests and fundamental rights to privacy.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where we have your consent to do so. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
We use your personal data to:
- provide you with the Services for which you have signed up to.
- register you for a chat forum or community, if we make available, in which you can provide comments.
- send out promotional emails relating to products and services. See also the “Direct marketing” section below.
- analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we run our business and websites according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience.
- improve and target advertisements that you receive from us.
- meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights.
Moreover, we may utilize data to comply with relevant laws, regulations and other governmental authority requirements, or to comply with any demands from a court of competent jurisdiction or similar legal process.
Direct Marketing and Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased Services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of your use of the Services.
6. Who do we share your personal data with?
Data that we gather made be shared with others, as follows:
- Other users : your may share your information when you voluntarily share information on our website and use our Services, for example, when sharing a user review. Please be careful with the personal data that you choose to share on our forums.
- Service providers : we will share your data with trusted third party service providers, so as to aid them in performing their function and processing user data on the behalf of the website, such as carrying out research, analytics or technical diagnostics. The processing of anonymized data to third parties according to the methods described will follow strictly the security obligations outlined in this Policy and applicable law.
- Third party internal businesses : We share your personal information with other entities that form part of the same group of companies as the Company, for them to assist us in processing your personal information, as service providers, upon our instructions and on our behalf. This includes technical processing operations, such as personal information hosting and maintenance, customer care, marketing and targeted advertising, finance and accounting assistance, better understanding how our service is used and users' behaviour to improve our service, securing our personal information and systems and fighting against spam, abuse, fraud, infringement and other wrongdoings. We may also share information with other Group entities for legitimate business purposes such as corporate audit, analysis and consolidated reporting as well as compliance with applicable laws. This information will be anonymised wherever possible and reasonable to do so.
- Legal disclosures : If we are under a duty to disclose to comply with a legal obligation or protect our interests or security.
- Third parties in the event of a sale : In the event we sell, buy or re-organise any business or assets, or if our assets are acquired by a third party, including prospective sellers or buyers.
We may use and share anonymised data (meaning information that, by itself, does not identify who you are such as device information, general demographics, general behavioural personal information, geolocation in de-identified form), as well as personal information in an aggregated, hashed, non-human readable form, under any of the above circumstances.
We may combine this information with additional anonymised data or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form collected from other sources.
7. International Transfers
Many of our internal and external third parties are based outside the UK so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the United Kingdom (the “UK”) or the European Union/European Economic Area (the “ EU/EEA ”).
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the UK or the EU/EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved for use in the UK which give personal data the same protection it has in the UK/EU/EEA.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the UK.
8. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
9. Data retention
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we will anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
10. What are your legal rights?
Where you have provided us with your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This will however not affect the lawfulness of the past processing.
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation that your personal data is processed by Oddspedia and have access to such data (including the purposes of the processing, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and the period for which the personal data will be stored).
To exercise your rights you may contact us as by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note the following if you wish to exercise your rights:
|Right||What this means|
You can ask us to:
|Rectification||You can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.|
You can ask us to erase your personal data, but only where:
We are not required to comply with your request to erase your personal data if the processing of your personal data is necessary:
You can ask us to restrict (i.e. keep but not use) your personal data, but only where:
We can continue to use your personal data following a request for restriction, where:
You can ask us to provide your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it 'ported' directly to another Data Controller, but in each case only where:
You can object to any processing of your personal data which has our 'legitimate interests' as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.
We have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms
You can ask to obtain a copy of, or reference to, the safeguards under which your personal data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
We may redact data transfer agreements or related documents (i.e. obscure certain information contained within these documents) for reasons of commercial sensitivity.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the responsible local supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time
It must be stressed that if you are below 18 years of age, you are not legally allowed to partake in the Services. These Services are not meant to be used by individuals below the age of 18.
12. Information about us and contact details
If you have any questions about the Services or about the information that you submit to us and about our use of the Services, you can send them to email@example.com .
At Oddspedia, our mission is to deliver top-notch sports and betting experience to our users, prioritising their needs above all else. We meticulously curate our content, ensuring that every bookmaker featured in our odds comparison and editorial reviews is handpicked by our dedicated team.
To sustain the quality of our work and provide you with reliable content, we operate on an affiliate marketing model. This approach enables us to create exceptional content and maintain the project without imposing any costs on our readers. When you, as a user, click on an affiliate link to an online bookmaker and create a real money account on the platform, Oddspedia may receive a commission from the bookmaker's operator. This practice is widely adopted in the iGaming industry.
We have chosen this business model to enhance your user experience. By using affiliate links, we eliminate intrusive ads, subscription fees, and paid reviews. All the information provided by Oddspedia is entirely free, and our readers are not charged anything for using our site. Please note that affiliate links do not influence our editorial content. We only recommend licensed bookmakers, carefully verified by our betting experts.
At Oddspedia, transparency and trust are paramount. We are committed to keeping our audience fully informed about our practices. If you have any inquiries or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .