Ferencvarosi TC   -   Ujpest FC

Ferencvarosi TC
Tomorrow 26th Sep 21, 11:00 26 Sep 11:00
Ujpest FC
Wondering where to watch the game? Search no more!
  1. 1 Register here
  2. 2 Sign In and watch!
*To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last 24h!
Verified Legal Live Stream
*To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last 24h!
Referee -
Stadium Groupama Arena
Location Budapest, Hungary
Weather Forecast 26°

Match Facts

  • The most common result of matches between Ferencvarosi Budapest and Ujpest FC Budapest when Ferencvarosi Budapest is playing at home is 1-0. 6 matches have ended with this result.
  • When Ferencvarosi Budapest leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches.
  • Ferencvarosi Budapest wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, Ujpest FC Budapest in 32% of their matches.
  • When Ujpest FC Budapest is down 1-0 away, they win 23% of their matches.

Who will win?

FTC
FTC

Possible Lineups

UJP
UJP
Ferencvarosi TC Ferencvarosi TC
Dibusz, Denes
Denes Dibusz
Goalkeeper
90
Blazic, Miha
Miha Blazic
Defender
25
Civic, Eldar
Eldar Civic
Defender
17
Mmaee, Samy
Samy Mmaee
Defender
3
Wingo, Henry
Henry Wingo
Defender
31
Zachariassen, Kristoffer
Kristoffer Zachariassen
Midfielder
16
Laidouni, Aissa
Aissa Laidouni
Midfielder
93
Loncar, Stjepan
Stjepan Loncar
Midfielder
44
Nguen, Tokmac Chol
Tokmac Chol Nguen
Forward
10
Uzuni, Myrto
Myrto Uzuni
Forward
77
Mmaee, Ryan
Ryan Mmaee
Forward
8
Ujpest FC Ujpest FC
Banai, David
David Banai
Goalkeeper
23
Koutroubis, Georgios
Georgios Koutroubis
Defender
13
Pauljevic, Branko
Branko Pauljevic
Defender
49
Antonov, Nemanja
Nemanja Antonov
Defender
11
Kastrati II, Lirim
Lirim Kastrati II
Defender
2
Mack, Luca
Luca Mack
Defender
6
Mitrovic, Nikola
Nikola Mitrovic
Midfielder
22
Katona, Matyas
Matyas Katona
Midfielder
27
Stieber, Zoltan
Zoltan Stieber
Forward
10
Junior Tallo
Junior Tallo
Forward
8
Beridze, Giorgi
Giorgi Beridze
Forward
17

Statistics

Season so far

5357
Ferencvarosi TC
vs
5374
Ujpest FC
3
Position
11
4
Won
0
0
Drawn
3
1
Lost
3
11
Goal scored
8
5
Goals conceded
11
Form

Per match stats

*Avg. stats for the last matches

5357
Ferencvarosi TC Played 5
vs
5374
Ujpest FC Played 6
2.2
Goal scored
1.3
0
Shots
0
7.4
Corners
4
3
Yellow cards
2.8
0.2
Red cards
0.3

NB 1 standings

# Team P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts
3 Ferencvarosi TC 5 4 0 1 11:5
12
11 Ujpest FC 6 0 3 3 8:11
3
FTC
FTC

Top Scorers

UJP
UJP
no-results-found

There are no top scorers available for this team

no-results-found

There are no top scorers available for this team

Odds

Odds Comparison

Highest odds
-303
+500
+815
97.29%
Bookmakers Move
1xBet 1xBet
-345
+485
+730
93.75%
Bet365 Bet365
-333
+500
+750
94.92%
Betway Betway
-333
+450
+650
92.22%
22Bet 22Bet
-345
+485
+730
93.75%
BetVictor BetVictor
-345
+475
+700
92.89%
Bwin Bwin
-323
+425
+675
92.35%
Melbet Melbet
-333
+485
+730
94.28%
VBET VBET
-417
+460
+770
90.91%
Marathonbet Marathonbet
-357
+485
+750
93.47%
Megapari Sport Megapari Sport
-345
+485
+730
93.75%
bet-at-home bet-at-home
-385
+440
+620
89.47%
Highest Odds
-303 +500 +815
Lowest Odds
-435 +384 +480
Average Odds
-909 +391 +594

Odds movement

Home -303
Opening
-333
20 Sep 06:00
Highest
-250
21 Sep 10:30
Lowest
-333
20 Sep 06:00
Draw +500
Opening
+390
20 Sep 06:00
Highest
+500
22 Sep 09:50
Lowest
+390
20 Sep 06:00
Away +815
Opening
+750
20 Sep 06:00
Highest
+830
24 Sep 04:20
Lowest
+700
24 Sep 13:50

Betting offers

We are sorry but there are no enhanced odds available at this time.

FTC
FTC

Match preview

UJP
UJP

On Sunday, the 26th September 2021, Ferencvarosi Budapest will face Ujpest FC Budapest in the 7th round of the the NB I. Kickoff will be at 03:00 PM UTC.

Not much time has passed since both teams met the last time. Not even a year ago, on 20.04.2021, they faced each other in Budapest at the the Groupama Arena. Ferencvarosi Budapest was victorious during the last game. They scored three goals against Ujpest FC Budapest, who scored 0. So, Ujpest FC Budapest's fans have immense expectations from the team. Because Ferencvarosi Budapest was the winner of the past three matches, it's not very likely that Ujpest FC Budapest will be victorious in the upcoming match. Goalwise, Ferencvarosi Budapest is the favorite, since they scored 9 in total over the last three games, with Ujpest FC Budapest not scoring a single one.

It will probably be a warm day in Budapest with temperatures reaching a daily maximum of 25°C.

The teams' recent performances

It's the 6th match for Ferencvarosi Budapest this tournament. So far, they scored 11 goals, with Robert Mak shooting 3 of them, leaving them on the second place of their group.
Ujpest FC Budapest, who currently are in the 11th place of their group, didn't win any of their matches this tournament, putting a lot of pressure on the players. They scored a total of eight goals successfully but allowed eleven goals.

Making the best possible bet

If you want to choose who will become a winner, there are loads of things you should take into account to ensure you make the right decision, but finding value bets is the key. Bets that people project to pay higher require bettors to consider multiple metrics such as goal averages, goal, last matches performance, lineups and direct h2h records. Experts don't believe that a draw is likely to happen (16.9%). Ferencvaros cvaros has better chances for the victory, namely 70.4%. However, Ujpest fk Budapest only gets a 12.7% probability for a win.
There are also the following facts you might want to consider before placing your bet:

  • When Ujpest FC Budapest is down 1-0 away, they win 23% of their matches.
  • Ujpest FC Budapest haven't won any of their last 7 games against Ferencvarosi Budapest.
  • Ferencvarosi Budapest's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Ujpest FC Budapest's.
  • Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Ferencvarosi Budapest and Ujpest FC Budapest is 1.
  • When Ujpest FC Budapest leads 0-1 away, they win in 69% of their matches.
  • Ferencvarosi Budapest wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, Ujpest FC Budapest in 32% of their matches.
  • Ferencvarosi Budapest wins 40% of halftimes, Ujpest FC Budapest wins 32%.
  • When playing at home, Ferencvarosi Budapest have not lost to Ujpest FC Budapest in their last 10 encounters.

At their next meeting in Budapest, both teams will once again have the chance to prove their strength against one another. The match will take place on 23.04.2022.

Ferencvarosi TC vs Ujpest FC Oddspedia Tip

After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H games between Ferencvarosi TC and Ujpest FC, our Oddspedia algorithm has predicted the following outcome:

 Ferencvarosi TC 2 : 1 Ujpest FC

Match details

  • Ferencvarosi TC - Ujpest FC
  • NB 1 Hungary
  • Date - 26/09/2021
  • Starting time - 15:00 UTC
  • Venue: Groupama Arena, Budapest, Hungary

 

Ferencvarosi TC vs Ujpest FC best odds

Match OutcomeBest OddsBookie
Ferencvarosi TC To win 1.33 Novibet Novibet
Draw6.00 Bet365 Bet365
Ujpest FC To win9.15 TonyBet TonyBet
Goals over 2.51.40 ComeOn ComeOn
Goals under 2.53.40 Bet365 NJ Bet365 NJ

If you are interested in odds from NB 1, you can check which bookie offers the best betting lines for the next matches from the competition - Kisvarda FC - Debreceni VSC.

How to watch Ferencvarosi TC Ujpest FC livestream

Stick to the steps provided below and you can enjoy an add free stream of the game completely free of charge:

  • Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above & make a completely free registration
  • Step 2 - Navigate through the list of events and find the one you are looking for
  • Step 3 - Enjoy the game without the annoyance of ads
Presented by Visit 1xBet
Advertising