Finn Harps   -   Longford Town

Finn Harps
Tomorrow 25日 6月 21, 21:00h 25 6月 21:00
Longford Town
Wondering where to watch the game? Search no more!
  1. 1 Register here
  2. 2 Sign In and watch!
*To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last 24h!
Verified Legal Live Stream
*To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last 24h!
Referee -
Stadium Finn Park
Location Ballybofey, Ireland
Weather Forecast 13°

Match Facts

  • Longford Town FC haven't won in their last 16 games.
  • Finn Harps FC haven't won in their last 4 games.
  • Longford Town FC's away record this season: 0-3-5.
  • Adam Foley is Finn Harps FC's top scorer with 8 goals. Dylan Grimes has scored 3 times for Longford Town FC.

Who will win?

Statistics

Premier Division standings

FHA
FHA

Top Scorers

LON
LON
no-results-found

There are no top scorers available for this team

no-results-found

There are no top scorers available for this team

Odds Comparison

Odds Comparison

Highest odds
Highest odds across 72 bookmakers
Home 1.81
Draw 3.60
Away 4.90
96.68%
Bookmakers Move
1xBet
1.81
3.54
4.72
95.53%
Bet365
1.80
3.40
4.75
94.32%
Betway
1.75
3.50
4.75
93.66%
22Bet
1.81
3.54
4.72
95.53%
Betfair
1.75
3.40
4.75
92.93%
Interwetten
1.75
3.35
4.60
91.97%
ComeOn
1.71
3.50
4.75
92.50%
BetVictor
1.80
3.40
4.75
94.32%
bet90
1.71
3.50
4.75
92.50%
Melbet
1.79
3.50
4.66
94.43%
VBET
1.71
3.39
4.50
90.74%
Highest Odds
1.81 3.60 4.90
Lowest Odds
1.68 3.10 4.30
Average Odds
1.73 3.39 4.57

Odds movement

Home 1.81
Opening
1.73
22 6月, 00:00
Highest
1.81
22 6月, 17:50
Lowest
1.73
22 6月, 00:00
Draw 3.60
Opening
3.40
22 6月, 00:00
Highest
3.60
23 6月, 07:30
Lowest
3.40
22 6月, 00:00
Away 4.90
Opening
4.75
22 6月, 00:00
Highest
5.15
22 6月, 23:30
Lowest
4.75
22 6月, 00:00
FHA
FHA

Match preview

LON
LON

Not much time has passed since both teams met the last time. Less than a year ago, on 20.04.2021, they faced each other in Longford at the the Bishopsgate. The match's result was a 0-0 draw. So, fans are hoping to find out which team is better after the next match. Finn Harps FC won 2 matches out of the last 3, so it's quite likely that they will also be victorious this time. Goalwise, Finn Harps FC is the favorite, since they scored 5 in total over the last three games, with Longford Town FC only scoring 4.

Forecasts predict winds in Ballybofey on date to only reach 4kmph, so they shouldn't interfere with the game. Temperatures on the matchday will probably not rise high, reaching a daily maximum of 18°C, so the players shouldn't be exhausted too soon. Also, it won't be a wet day, chances for rain aren't very high–around 11 percent.

Finn Harps FC, currently being on the 8th position in the league, are surely expected to keep their lead; however, this could be a tough mission, since Longford T. is only two positions behind.

Finn Harps FC vs. Longford Town FC betting prediciton

When it comes to picking out a winner there's much to consider, but finding value in a betting selection is the key. Those bets that are projected to pay out at a higher rate than they should, require multiple metrics to be taken into account such as goals, goal averages, last matches performance, direct h2h records or lineups. Experts are favoring Finn Harps FC for a win, attributing them 53.5% chances for victory. On the other hand, Longford T. is considered to only have 19.9% chances of winning. A draw isn't likely to take place (26.6%).
You may wish to also consider the following facts before you place your bet:

  • Finn Harps FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Premier Division games against Longford Town FC.
  • Adam Foley is Finn Harps FC's top scorer with 8 goals. Dylan Grimes has scored 3 times for Longford Town FC.
  • Finn Harps FC scores 0.83 goals when playing at home and Longford Town FC scores 1.15 goals when playing away (on average).
  • Finn Harps FC wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Longford Town FC in 32% of their matches.
  • Finn Harps FC wins 25% of halftimes, Longford Town FC wins 32%.
  • Finn Harps FC haven't scored in 3 of their 8 home matches in Premier Division this season.
  • When Finn Harps FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 66% of their matches.
  • Finn Harps FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Longford Town FC's.

No matter the outcome of the match this time, both teams will re-meet in Ballybofey, Ireland. They'll play at the Finn Park on 19.11.2021.

Finn Harps vs Longford Town Oddspedia Tip

After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H games between Finn Harps and Longford Town, our Oddspedia algorithm has predicted the following outcome:

 Finn Harps 1 : 0 Longford Town

Match details

  • Finn Harps - Longford Town
  • Premier Division Ireland
  • Date - 25/06/2021
  • Starting time - 19:00 UTC
  • Venue: Finn Park, Ballybofey, Ireland

 

Finn Harps vs Longford Town best odds

Match OutcomeBest OddsBookie
Finn Harps To win 1.81 1xBet 1xBet
Draw3.60 Parimatch Parimatch
Longford Town To win4.90 betFIRST betFIRST
Goals over 2.52.38 Betfair Betfair
Goals under 2.51.66 1xBet 1xBet

 

How to watch Finn Harps Longford Town livestream

Stick to the steps provided below and you can enjoy an add free stream of the game completely free of charge:

  • Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above & make a completely free registration
  • Step 2 - Navigate through the list of events and find the one you are looking for
  • Step 3 - Enjoy the game without the annoyance of ads
Presented by Visit 1xBet
Advertising
    )    (       (       (      (            (       (
 ( /(    )\ )    )\ )    )\ )   )\ )         )\ )    )\ )     (
 )\())  (()/(   (()/(   (()/(  (()/(   (    (()/(   (()/(     )\
((_)\    /(_))   /(_))   /(_))  /(_))  )\    /(_))   /(_)) ((((_)(
  ((_)  (_))_   (_))_   (_))   (_))   ((_)  (_))_   (_))    )\ _ )\
 / _ \   |   \   |   \  / __|  | _ \  | __|  |   \  |_ _|   (_)_\(_)
| (_) |  | |) |  | |) | \__ \  |  _/  | _|   | |) |  | |     / _ \
 \___/   |___/   |___/  |___/  |_|    |___|  |___/  |___|   /_/ \_\