Ilves   -   Vaasa PS

Ilves
Finished
3 - 2
(HT 1 - 2)
21st Jul 24, 10:00 AM 21 Jul 10:00 AM
Vaasa PS
Santeri Haarala ( 10')
Joona Veteli ( Pen 77')
Anton Popovitch ( 90')
Teemu Hytonen ( 34')
Teemu Hytonen ( 45')
2.Half 3 - 2
Substitution 90+3’ D. Bulgakov Out: S. Haarala
Additional time 4’
Goal 90’ 3 - 2 A. Popovitch
Substitution 86’ A. Almen Out: A. Raisanen
Substitution 86’ S. Lindeman Out: T. Hytonen
Yellow card 76’ L. Vetri
Penalty 77’ 2 - 2 J. Veteli (Penalty)
Substitution 69’ M. Soderback Out: D. Arifi
Substitution 69’ L. Ala-Myllymaki Out: M. Stjopin
Yellow card 67’ P. Ahiabu
Yellow card 62’ O. Jukkola
Substitution 61’ J. Vahtera Out: G. Vlijter
Yellow card 59’ A. Raisanen
1.Half 1 - 2
Substitution 46’ J. Engstrom Out: S. Alanko
Substitution 46’ J. Ochukwu Akpudje Out: A. Maenpaa
Additional time 3’
Yellow card 45+2’ J. Pikkarainen
Goal 45’ 1 - 2 T. Hytonen Assist: P. Ahiabu
Goal 34’ 1 - 1 T. Hytonen
Substitution 16’ V. Seppa Out: R. Riski
Red card 13’ O. Virtanen
Goal 10’ 1 - 0 S. Haarala Assist: J. Veteli

Ilves Vaasa PS Statistics

Veikkausliiga standings

# Team P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts
4 Ilves 17 8 5 4 36:23
WDDWL
29
6 Vaasa PS 16 7 4 5 27:24
DDDLL
25

Match Facts

  • The most common result of matches between Tampereen Ilves and Vaasan Palloseura when Tampereen Ilves is playing at home is 0-0. 4 matches have ended with this result.
  • The most common result of matches between Tampereen Ilves and Vaasan Palloseura is 0-0. 5 matches have ended with this result.
  • During the last 16 meetings with Tampereen Ilves playing at home, Tampereen Ilves have won 5 times, there have been 4 draws while Vaasan Palloseura have won 7 times. The goal difference is 22-17 in favour of Vaasan Palloseura.
  • During the last 31 meetings, Tampereen Ilves have won 10 times, there have been 8 draws while Vaasan Palloseura have won 13 times. The goal difference is 44-31 in favour of Vaasan Palloseura.
2
Corners
7
1
Offsides
0
34%
Ball possession
66%
Shots on / off target
4 Net Icon 4
4 Net Icon 5
Discipline
2
Yellow cards
3
1
Red cards
0
4
Fouls
5
Defence
1
Shots blocked
4
3
Shots saved
1

Per match stats

2.1
Goals scored
1.7
12.7
Shots
10.4
54%
Possession
50%
6.7
Corners
5.7
2.2
Yellow cards
1.6
0.0
Red cards
0.1
2.1
Goals scored
1.7
4.8
Shots on target
3.3
4.6
Shots off target
5.0
9.4
Shots
8.3
13.8
Free kicks
11.3
1.8
Offsides
1.3
2.1
Goals scored
1.7
12.7
Shots
10.4
1.3
Goals conceded
1.4
1.8
Goals by foot
1.4
0.3
Goals by head
0.3
1.1
Goals (1st half)
0.7
1.0
Goals (2nd half)
1.0
2.2
Yellow cards
1.6
0.0
Red cards
0.1
3.3
Shots blocked
2.1
1.3
Goals conceded
1.4

Betting statistics

*Avg. stats for All Competitions

Ilves
Ilves Played 0
vs
Vaasa PS
Vaasa PS Played 0
94%
Over 0.5 goals
95%
83%
Over 1.5 goals
90%
61%
Over 2.5 goals
75%
44%
Over 3.5 goals
40%
33%
Over 4.5 goals
25%
61%
Over 1.5 Goals at Halftime
45%
50%
Scored in both halves percentage
25%
33%
Conceded in both halves percentage
35%
81%
Over 0.5 goals
81%
81%
Over 1.5 goals
81%
56%
Over 2.5 goals
56%
25%
Over 3.5 goals
25%
19%
Over 4.5 goals
19%
56%
Over 1.5 Goals at Halftime
56%
25%
Scored in both halves percentage
6%
6%
Conceded in both halves percentage
25%
56%
Total %
85%
80%
Last 5 Matches
80%
60%
Home BTTS
89%
50%
Away BTTS
82%
44%
BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals
70%
11%
BTTS & Win
35%
22%
BTTS & LOST
35%
39%
BTTS in 1st Half
25%
33%
Won-to-nil
5%
6%
Lost-to-nil
5%
39%
Clean sheets
10%
56%
Total %
56%
80%
Last 5 Matches
80%
56%
Home BTTS
57%
57%
Away BTTS
56%
44%
BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals
44%
31%
BTTS & Win
13%
13%
BTTS & LOST
31%
31%
BTTS in 1st Half
31%
13%
Won-to-nil
13%
13%
Lost-to-nil
13%
31%
Clean sheets
31%
BTTS stands for Both Teams to Score.
67%
Over 9.5
55%
56%
Over 10.5
45%
44%
Over 11.5
30%
22%
Over 12.5
20%
22%
Over 13.5
20%
25%
Over 9.5
25%
25%
Over 10.5
25%
13%
Over 11.5
13%
13%
Over 12.5
13%
13%
Over 13.5
13%
83%
Over 2.5
35%
67%
Over 3.5
25%
44%
Over 4.5
25%
33%
Over 5.5
15%
11%
Over 6.5
10%
63%
Over 2.5
63%
56%
Over 3.5
56%
44%
Over 4.5
44%
19%
Over 5.5
19%
6%
Over 6.5
6%

Ilves Vaasa PS Odds

Odds Comparison

Highest odds
-135
+375
+500
105.05%
Bookmakers Move
Stake.com Stake.com
-213
+340
+420
90.92%
bet365 bet365
-200
+320
+450
92.03%
22Bet 22Bet
-189
+358
+450
94.90%
1xBet 1xBet
-189
+360
+451
95.01%
BetVictor BetVictor
-222
+320
+425
89.43%
Pinnacle Pinnacle
-183
+368
+461
96.27%

Ilves Vaasa PS Tips

ILV
ILV

Active tips 43

VPS
VPS
Joe Pepito
Joe Pepito
-34.48
516 Tips
15 hours ago
Ilves
Vaasa PS
Ilves - Vaasa PS
Full Time Result: Ilves
-161
lbichosisenio
lbichosisenio
-173.26
472 Tips
15 hours ago
4
Accumulator bet
+201
Carlos96
Carlos96
-498.50
583 Tips
15 hours ago
Ilves
Vaasa PS
Ilves - Vaasa PS
Total Goals: Over 2.5
-175
L
LizardKing
+132.56
310 Tips
15 hours ago
Ilves
Vaasa PS
Ilves - Vaasa PS
Total Goals: Over 3.5
+142
ILV
ILV

Match review

Last update: 21 Jul 2024

VPS
VPS
Referee Al-Emara, Mohammad
Stadium Tammela Stadium
Location Tampere, Finland
Weather Forecast Weather Icon 24°

The Football match between Ilves and Vaasa PS ended 3 - 2. It was played on 21/07/2024 at 14:00, and the the implied winner probabilities were:  57.47% (Ilves), 21.05% (X), 16.67% (Vaasa PS). 

Match Details

  • Ilves 3 v 2 Vaasa PS
  • Veikkausliiga Finland
  • Date - 21/07/2024
  • Starting time - 14:00 UTC
  • Venue: Tammela Stadium, Tampere, Finland

Ilves vs Vaasa PS Best Pre Match Odds Were

Match OutcomeBest OddsBookie
Ilves To win 1.74 Betwinner Betwinner
Draw4.75 Vbet Sport Vbet Sport
Vaasa PS To win6.00 Vbet Sport Vbet Sport
Goals over 2.51.72 GG.BET GG.BET
Goals under 2.52.54 Pinnacle Pinnacle

Explore the full odds history and movement for Ilves - Vaasa PS in the Odds section above, or check the full match preview below.

Vaasan Palloseura will play against Tampereen Ilves on Sunday, the 21st July 2024. The two teams will face off against each other on of the Veikkausliiga which is scheduled for 02:00 PM UTC.

These teams have met before, less than a year ago on 07.06.2024. It was at the Elisa Stadion in Vaasa. The match's result was a 1-1 draw. So, fans are hoping to find out which team is better after the next match. But since Tampereen Ilves won most of the last three matches, pressure of fans and manager on VPS is even higher. In the last three matches of the two teams facing each other, Tampereen Ilves scored a total of 5 goals while Vaasan Palloseura only scored 4.

Temperatures on 21.07.2024 are expected to reach 9°C, so players could have a tough time on the field. Precipitation could also be a challenge, since chances for rain are quite high.

What happened so far?

Sixteen matches into the tournament, Tampereen Ilves has garnered a total of 33 goals. Santeri Haarala is the player behind the shooting of 8 of these. The team is now in fifth place in their group.
Of the fifteen matches Vaasan Palloseura played so far, , . They scored twenty-five goals and allowed only 21.

Who'll be playing?

Looking back at their last matches, Tampereen Ilves will probably play in a 3-4-3 formation with Oiva Jukkola and Maksim Stjopin at the front of the field. The goal will be guarded by Ville Seppa, who will be supported by Juhani Pikkarainen, Tatu Miettunen and Aapo Maenpaa. The midfield may be formed by Marius Soderback, Anton Popovitch, Doni Arifi, Joona Veteli and Santeri Haarala.

The substitute players will probably be Otso Virtanen, Umar Mohammed, Jere Riissanen, Lauri Ala-Myllymaki, Arttu Tulehmo, Roope Riski and Danila Bulgakov.

The prediction - all things considered

If you want to choose who will become a winner, there are loads of things you should take into account to ensure you make the right decision, but finding value bets is the key. Bets that people project to pay higher require bettors to consider multiple metrics such as goal averages, goal, last matches performance, lineups and direct h2h records. While a draw isn't that likely to happen (23.3%), a victory of Tampereen Ilves (N) is much more likely to occur. Experts give them a 56 percent chance to leave the match as the winner, while Vaasa VPS (N) only gets a chance of 20.7%.
There are also the following facts you might want to consider before placing your bet:

  • The most common result of matches between Tampereen Ilves and Vaasan Palloseura when Tampereen Ilves is playing at home is 0-0. 4 matches have ended with this result.
  • Vaasan Palloseura have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
  • Both teams lost their last match.
  • Did you know that Tampereen Ilves scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 31-45? This is the highest percentage in the league.
  • Last season's matches: 0-2 (Tampereen Ilves at home) and 0-2 (Vaasan Palloseura at home).
  • Vaasan Palloseura haven't scored in 1 of their 7 away matches in Veikkausliiga this season.
  • Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
  • Tampereen Ilves's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Vaasan Palloseura's.

Presented by Visit Stake.com