Real Madrid   -   Villarreal

Real Madrid
Tomorrow 25th Sep 21, 15:00 25 Sep 15:00
Villarreal
Wondering where to watch the game? Search no more!
  1. 1 Register here
  2. 2 Sign In and watch!
*To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last 24h!
Verified Legal Live Stream
*To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last 24h!
ESPN+
Referee Gil Manzano, Jesus
Stadium Santiago Bernabeu
Location Madrid, Spain
Weather Forecast 16°

Match Facts

  • Villarreal CF haven't won in their last 12 games.
  • When Real Madrid is down 0-1 home, they win 30% of their matches.
  • Villarreal CF's away record this season: 0-3-0.
  • Real Madrid's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Villarreal CF's.

Who will win?

MAD
MAD

Possible Lineups

VIL
VIL
Real Madrid Real Madrid Ancelotti, Carlo
Villarreal Villarreal Emery, Unai
4-3-3
Courtois, Thibaut
T. Courtois 1
Nacho
Nacho 6
Militao, Eder
E. Militao 3
Alaba, David
D. Alaba 4
Gutierrez, Miguel
M. Gutierrez 35
Valverde, Federico
F. Valverde 15
Camavinga, Eduardo
E. Camavinga 25
Asensio, Marco
M. Asensio 11
Rodrygo
Rodrygo 21
Benzema, Karim
K. Benzema 9
Junior, Vinicius
V. Junior 20
4-3-3
Asenjo, Sergio
S. Asenjo 1
Gaspar, Mario
M. Gaspar 2
Mandi, Aissa
A. Mandi 22
Torres, Pau
P. Torres 4
Parejo, Dani
D. Parejo 5
Capoue, Etienne
E. Capoue 6
Trigueros, Manu
M. Trigueros 14
Danjuma, Arnaut
A. Danjuma 15
Pedraza, Alfonso
A. Pedraza 24
Pino, Yeremi
Y. Pino 21
Alcacer, Paco
P. Alcacer 9
Santiago Bernabeu
Gil Manzano, Jesus

Statistics

Season so far

1
Real Madrid
vs
40
Villarreal
1
Position
12
5
Won
1
1
Drawn
4
0
Lost
0
21
Goal scored
6
8
Goals conceded
3
Form

Per match stats

*Avg. stats for the last matches

1
Real Madrid Played 6
vs
40
Villarreal Played 5
3.5
Goal scored
1.2
15.3
Shots
10.6
57%
Possession
60%
5.3
Corners
4.4
2.7
Yellow cards
2.8
0
Red cards
0

Primera Division standings

# Team P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts
1 Real Madrid 6 5 1 0 21:8
16
12 Villarreal 5 1 4 0 6:3
7
MAD
MAD

Top Scorers

VIL
VIL
Player Matches Assists Goals
Benzema, Karim
Karim Benzema
6 7 8
Junior, Vinicius
Vinicius Junior
6 2 5
Asensio, Marco
Marco Asensio
5 0 3
Bale, Gareth
Gareth Bale
3 0 1
Player Matches Assists Goals
Trigueros, Manu
Manu Trigueros
5 0 2
Danjuma, Arnaut
Arnaut Danjuma
4 0 2
Moreno, Alberto
Alberto Moreno
5 0 1
Pino, Yeremi
Yeremi Pino
4 3 1
Odds

Odds Comparison

Highest odds
Sure Bets Icon 0.78% Sure bet profit
-185
+395
+610
100.78%
Sure Bets Icon 0.78% Sure bet profit
Bookmakers Move
1xBet 1xBet
-192
+388
+555
98.48%
Bet365 Bet365
-222
+375
+550
94.87%
Betway Betway
-200
+375
+475
95.14%
22Bet 22Bet
-217
+370
+530
94.83%
BetVictor BetVictor
-222
+375
+600
95.87%
Bwin Bwin
-200
+375
+475
95.14%
Betobet Betobet
-217
+360
+525
94.13%
Melbet Melbet
-204
+378
+540
96.47%
VBET VBET
-196
+390
+530
97.55%
Stake.com Stake.com
-200
+370
+500
95.59%
Marathonbet Marathonbet
-185
+395
+565
99.83%
Highest Odds
-185 +395 +610
Lowest Odds
-227 +333 +450
Average Odds
-270 +333 +466

Odds movement

Home -185
Opening
-185
19 Sep 10:20
Highest
-143
19 Sep 17:40
Lowest
-185
19 Sep 10:20
Draw +395
Opening
+310
19 Sep 10:20
Highest
+412
21 Sep 14:20
Lowest
+310
19 Sep 10:20
Away +610
Opening
+425
19 Sep 10:20
Highest
+605
21 Sep 12:20
Lowest
+400
19 Sep 17:30

Outright odds

Team
-139
+10000

Betting offers

We are sorry but there are no enhanced odds available at this time.

MAD
MAD

Match preview

VIL
VIL

Soccer fans are already awaiting the upcoming matchin the Santiago Bernabeu where Real Madrid will play against Villarreal CF on 25.09.2021.

It was no longer than a year ago, 22.05.2021 to be exact, when these teams met each other and played for the big win at the Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano in Madrid. Real Madrid's players and manager are keen to repeat the 2-1 victory that they achieved againt Villarreal CF in the last match. As Real Madrid won the last two out of three competitions, fans and manager hope they will also win this upcoming match. During their last three action-packed matches, Real Madrid scored five goals, while Villarreal CF only managed to accumulate 3.

It will probably be a warm day in Madrid with temperatures reaching a daily maximum of 22°C. At least, rain shouldn't be a problem, chances for it are below 30%.

Real Madrid), currently being on the first position in the league, are surely expected to keep their lead; especially with them being eleven positions higher in the league than Villarreal CF.

The teams' lineups

In short, here are the probable lineups for the upcoming match.

Real Madrid)'s manager is likely to send these players to the field in a 4-3-3 formation during the upcoming match::
• Goalkeeper: Thibaut Courtois
• Defenders: Nacho, Eder Militao, David Alaba, Miguel Gutierrez
• Midfield: Eduardo Camavinga, Federico Valverde
• Attack: Marco Asensio, Vinicius Junior, Rodrygo, Karim Benzema

Villarreal CF will probably be playing using the following players:
• Goalkeeper: Sergio Asenjo
• Defenders: Mario Gaspar, Aissa Mandi, Pau Torres
• Midfielders: Etienne Capoue, Dani Parejo, Manu Trigueros, Arnaut Danjuma
• Forward line: Alfonso Pedraza, Yeremi Pino, Paco Alcacer

Check the final lineups here on Oddspedia one hour before the game.

Looking back at their last matches, Real Madrid will probably play in a 4-3-3 formation with Marco Asensio, Vinicius Junior, Rodrygo and Karim Benzema at the front of the field. The goal will be guarded by Thibaut Courtois, who will be supported by Nacho, Eder Militao, David Alaba and Miguel Gutierrez. The midfield may be formed by Eduardo Camavinga and Federico Valverde.

Toni Fuidias Ribera, Andriy Lunin, Sergio Santos, Jesus Vallejo, Luka Modric, Casemiro, Antonio Blanco, Isco, Mariano Diaz, Eden Hazard, Luka Jovic and Lucas Vazquez will probably be the team's substitute players.

Using a 4-3-3 formation, Villarreal CF will probably use Alfonso Pedraza, Yeremi Pino and Paco Alcacer as attackers trying to score goals. The forward line will be supported by Etienne Capoue, Dani Parejo, Manu Trigueros and Arnaut Danjuma, while Mario Gaspar, Aissa Mandi and Pau Torres will protect Sergio Asenjo's goal from Real Madrid.

These players will likely be nominated by the manager as substitutes for the team: Geronimo Rulli, Raul Albiol, Juan Foyth, Alberto Moreno, Pervis Estupinan, Vicente Iborra, Francis Coquelin, Ruben Pena, Moi Gomez, Boulaye Dia.

Finding the best bet

A look at the last matches played by a team is one of the methods used to predict their performance in a future match, but there's also more to consider. A draw is highly questionable (20.5%). Real Madrid) has the upper hand, with a probability of 63.3% for a win. And Villarreal CF only has a 16.2% chance to win.
For the best results, also consider the following facts before you choose to place a bet:

  • Real Madrid have a winning streak of 4 matches in LaLiga.
  • Villarreal CF haven't won any of their last 8 away matches.
  • When Villarreal CF leads 0-1 away, they win in 62% of their matches.
  • Real Madrid have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
  • When Villarreal CF is down 1-0 away, they win 12% of their matches.
  • In LaLiga, Real Madrid has better performance than Villarreal CF.
  • In the last 5 meetings Real Madrid won 3, Villarreal CF won 0, 2 draws.
  • Real Madrid wins 40% of halftimes, Villarreal CF wins 44%.

No matter the outcome of the match this time, both teams will re-meet in Villarreal, Spain. They'll play at the Estadio de La Ceramica on 13.02.2022.

Match details

  • Real Madrid - Villarreal
  • Primera Division Spain
  • Date - 25/09/2021
  • Starting time - 19:00 UTC
  • Venue: Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, Spain

Betting odds comparison

Oddspedia provides Real Madrid Villarreal betting odds from 71 bookmakers in 41 betting markets. If you are interested in odds from Primera Division, you can check which bookie offers the best betting lines for the next matches from the competition - Sevilla - Espanyol, Mallorca - Osasuna.

Match OutcomeBest OddsBookie
Real Madrid To win 1.54 Marathonbet Marathonbet
Draw4.95 Marathonbet Marathonbet
Villarreal To win7.10 Dafabet Dafabet
Goals over 2.51.66 Marathonbet Marathonbet
Goals under 2.52.50 Marathonbet Marathonbet

How to watch Real Madrid Villarreal livestream

If you want to watch the game free of charge and without ads, simply follow the next steps:

  • Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above & register for free
  • Step 2 - Scroll through the list of the sports events and find the one you are interested in
  • Step 3 - Watch the game ad-free
Presented by Visit 1xBet
Advertising