Sparta Rotterdam   -   SC Cambuur

Sparta Rotterdam
a day 26th Sep 21, 06:15 26 Sep 06:15
SC Cambuur
Wondering where to watch the game? Search no more!
  1. 1 Register here
  2. 2 Sign In and watch!
*To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last 24h!
Verified Legal Live Stream
*To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last 24h!
Referee Van den Kerkhof, Martin
Stadium Sparta Stadium Het Kasteel
Location Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weather Forecast 20°

Match Facts

  • Sparta Rotterdam wins 30% of halftimes, SC Cambuur wins 45%.
  • In Eredivisie, SC Cambuur has better performance than Sparta Rotterdam.
  • Their last meeting was a draw. (3-3)
  • Average number of goals in meetings between Sparta Rotterdam and SC Cambuur is 3.6.

Who will win?

SPA
SPA

Possible Lineups

CAM
CAM
Sparta Rotterdam Sparta Rotterdam Fraser, Henk
SC Cambuur SC Cambuur de Jong, Henk
4-2-3-1
Okoye, Maduka
M. Okoye 1
Abels, Dirk
D. Abels 2
Vriends, Bart
B. Vriends 3
Heylen, Michael
M. Heylen 4
Meijers, Aaron
A. Meijers 5
Osman, Mohammed
M. Osman 8
Auassar, Adil
A. Auassar 6
Mijnans, Sven
S. Mijnans 7
Smeets, Bryan
B. Smeets 10
Van Crooij, Vito
V. Van Crooij 11
Thy, Lennart
L. Thy 9
4-1-2-3
Stevens, Sonny
S. Stevens 1
Schmidt, Doke
D. Schmidt 5
Mac-Intosch, Calvin
C. Mac-Intosch 3
Van Der Meer, Jhondly
J. Van Der Meer 33
Hoedemakers, Mees
M. Hoedemakers 6
Jacobs, Jamie
J. Jacobs 8
Maulun, Robin
R. Maulun 20
Bangura, Alex
A. Bangura 16
Breij, Michael
M. Breij 14
Boere, Tom
T. Boere 9
Kallon, Issa
I. Kallon 7
Sparta Stadium Het Kasteel
Van den Kerkhof, Martin

Statistics

Season so far

3396
Sparta Rotterdam
vs
3342
SC Cambuur
11
Position
8
1
Won
3
3
Drawn
0
2
Lost
3
6
Goal scored
11
10
Goals conceded
18
Form

Per match stats

*Avg. stats for the last matches

3396
Sparta Rotterdam Played 6
vs
3342
SC Cambuur Played 6
1
Goal scored
1.8
6.3
Shots
11.7
44%
Possession
49%
3.8
Corners
3
2.2
Yellow cards
0.8
0.2
Red cards
0

Eredivisie standings

# Team P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts
8 SC Cambuur 6 3 0 3 11:18
9
11 Sparta Rotterdam 6 1 3 2 6:10
6
SPA
SPA

Top Scorers

CAM
CAM
Player Matches Assists Goals
Vriends, Bart
Bart Vriends
6 0 1
Smeets, Bryan
Bryan Smeets
6 2 1
Thy, Lennart
Lennart Thy
6 0 1
Van Crooij, Vito
Vito Van Crooij
6 0 1
Player Matches Assists Goals
Jacobs, Jamie
Jamie Jacobs
6 2 3
Boere, Tom
Tom Boere
6 1 2
Maulun, Robin
Robin Maulun
6 1 1
Kiss, Tamas
Tamas Kiss
5 0 1
Odds

Odds Comparison

Highest odds
+104
+286
+275
98.43%
Bookmakers Move
1xBet 1xBet
-102
+282
+258
95.59%
Bet365 Bet365
-105
+260
+230
91.44%
Betway Betway
-100
+260
+240
93.29%
22Bet 22Bet
-103
+278
+254
94.82%
BetVictor BetVictor
-105
+270
+250
93.56%
Bwin Bwin
-100
+275
+240
94.27%
Melbet Melbet
-104
+276
+252
94.20%
VBET VBET
-104
+277
+270
95.63%
Stake.com Stake.com
-102
+265
+260
94.63%
Marathonbet Marathonbet
-104
+282
+260
95.26%
Megapari Sport Megapari Sport
-102
+282
+258
95.59%
Highest Odds
+104 +286 +275
Lowest Odds
-115 +240 +221
Average Odds
-127 +236 +221

Odds movement

Home +104
Opening
-104
20 Sep 09:50
Highest
+105
23 Sep 08:20
Lowest
-104
20 Sep 09:50
Draw +286
Opening
+280
20 Sep 09:50
Highest
+294
22 Sep 11:20
Lowest
+280
20 Sep 09:50
Away +275
Opening
+250
20 Sep 09:50
Highest
+275
22 Sep 09:10
Lowest
+250
20 Sep 09:50

Outright odds

Team
+29900
+100000

Betting offers

We are sorry but there are no enhanced odds available at this time.

SPA
SPA

Match preview

CAM
CAM

On Sunday, the 26.09.2021, Sparta Rotterdam will host SC Cambuur in Rotterdam on the 7th matchday of the the Netherlands Eredivisie. At 10:15 AM UTC, fans in the Sparta Stadium Het Kasteel and at home will watch the two teams compete.

It was about three years ago, respectively 13.01.2019, when Sparta Rott. and SC Cambuur Leeuwarden played against each other the last time. The match took place at the Cambuur Stadion in Leeuwarden. The match's result was a 3-3 draw. So, fans are hoping to find out which team is better after the next match. Sparta Rotterdam won 2 matches out of the last 3, so it's quite likely that they will also be victorious in the upcoming match. During their last three action-packed matches, Sparta Rotterdam scored six goals, while SC Cambuur only managed to accumulate 5.

It will probably be a warm day in Rotterdam with temperatures reaching a daily maximum of 21°C.

SC Cambuur, currently being on the 8th position of the league, will have to show that they're the better team in this match; which could be a hard task, since Sparta Rotterdam is closely following them on the 11th position.

Which eleven will Sparta Rotterdam play against SC Cambuur?

Here is a summary of the players the managers will probably put on the field.

Fans will be quite interested to learn that the players listed below are likely to feature in the starting eleven of Sparta Rott.::
• Goalkeeper: Maduka Okoye
• Defense: Dirk Abels, Michael Heylen, Bart Vriends, Aaron Meijers
• Midfield: Sven Mijnans, Adil Auassar, Bryan Smeets, Mohammed Osman, Vito Van Crooij
• Attackers: Lennart Thy

In the upcoming match, SC Cambuur's manager Henk de Jong will likely utilise a 4-1-2-3 formation using the following players:
• Goalkeeper: Sonny Stevens
• Defenders: Doke Schmidt, Calvin Mac-Intosch
• Midfielders: Jhondly Van Der Meer, Jamie Jacobs, Robin Maulun, Mees Hoedemakers
• Forward line: Alex Bangura, Tom Boere, Issa Kallon, Michael Breij

Check the confirmed lineups here on Oddspedia one hour before the game.

Although there's no final lineup yet, it is likely that Henk Fraser will put Lennart Thy at the front of his 4-2-3-1 formation, followed by Sven Mijnans, Adil Auassar, Bryan Smeets, Mohammed Osman and Vito Van Crooij in the midfield. The defense might consist of Dirk Abels, Michael Heylen, Bart Vriends and Aaron Meijers, while Maduka Okoye will try to prevent SC Cambuur Leeuwarden of scoring goals.

Henk Fraser may also very well appoint the following as the substitute players: Benjamin Van Leer, Tim Coremans, Laurent Jans, Giannis Masouras, Gaultier Overman, Kenzo Goudmijn, Mohammed Tahiri, Emanuel Emegha, Mario Engels.

Considerung the lineup of their last matches, it's probable that SC Cambuur will play in a 4-1-2-3 formation with the midfield consisting of Jhondly Van Der Meer, Jamie Jacobs, Robin Maulun and Mees Hoedemakers, while the defense is formed by Doke Schmidt and Calvin Mac-Intosch. While Sonny Stevens will try to protect the team's own goal, Alex Bangura, Tom Boere, Issa Kallon and Michael Breij will try to break through Sparta Rott.'s defensive line and score goals.

These might be the substitute players of the team, chosen by the manager: Pieter Bos, Brett Minnema, Jasper Ter Heide, David Sambissa, Filip Krastev, Mitchell Paulissen, Tamas Kiss, Nick Doodeman, Sam Hendriks.

Sparta Rotterdam vs. SC Cambuur betting prediciton

When it comes to picking out a winner there's much to consider, but finding value in a betting selection is the key. Those bets that are projected to pay out at a higher rate than they should, require multiple metrics to be taken into account such as goals, goal averages, last matches performance, direct h2h records or lineups. Experts are favoring Sparta Rott. for a win, attributing them 47.7% chances for victory. On the other hand, SC Cambuur Leeuwarden is considered to only have 26.3% chances of winning. A draw isn't likely to take place (26%).
These facts should always be included within your betting strategy if you hope to walk away a winner:

  • In the last 5 meetings Sparta Rotterdam won 3, SC Cambuur won 1, 1 draws.
  • When SC Cambuur is down 1-0 away, they win 28% of their matches.
  • Average number of goals in meetings between Sparta Rotterdam and SC Cambuur is 3.6.
  • Sparta Rotterdam's home record this season: 1-2-0.
  • Sparta Rotterdam scores 1.86 goals when playing at home and SC Cambuur scores 2.09 goals when playing away (on average).
  • SC Cambuur's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Sparta Rotterdam's.
  • Sparta Rotterdam wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, SC Cambuur in 45% of their matches.
  • Sparta Rotterdam have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against SC Cambuur (in all competitions).

Both teams will re-meet on 16.01.2022, regardless of this match's outcome. The match will be held in the Netherlands at the Cambuur Stadion.

Match details

  • Sparta Rotterdam - SC Cambuur
  • Eredivisie Netherlands
  • Date - 26/09/2021
  • Starting time - 10:15 UTC
  • Venue: Sparta Stadium Het Kasteel, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Betting odds comparison

Oddspedia provides Sparta Rotterdam SC Cambuur betting odds from 68 bookmakers in 37 betting markets. If you are interested in odds from Eredivisie, you can check which bookie offers the best betting lines for the next matches from the competition - Utrecht - PEC Zwolle, AZ Alkmaar - Go Ahead Eagles.

Match OutcomeBest OddsBookie
Sparta Rotterdam To win 2.04 Dafabet Dafabet
Draw3.86 ГГбет ГГбет
SC Cambuur To win3.75 BoyleSports BoyleSports
Goals over 2.51.74 bet90 bet90
Goals under 2.52.29 1xBet 1xBet

How to watch Sparta Rotterdam SC Cambuur livestream

If you want to watch the game free of charge and without ads, simply follow the next steps:

  • Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above & register for free
  • Step 2 - Scroll through the list of the sports events and find the one you are interested in
  • Step 3 - Watch the game ad-free
Presented by Visit 1xBet
Advertising