- Strommen IF's home record this season: 0-2-1.
- Torje Naustdal has more yellow cards (2) than any other player at Strommen IF. Simen Lassen has collected 3 for Aasane Fotball.
- A year ago, Aasane Fotball were number 6 in the table with 9 points. Now they are number 2 with 12 points.
- Aasane Fotball have a winning streak of 4 matches.
Who will win?
Simen Lillevik Kjellevold
Mats Andre Kaland
Magnus Lankhof Dahlby
Didrik Bjornstad Fredriksen
1. Division standings
On 18/06/2021 Strommen and Asane faced each other in a match from 1. Division . The game ended 1 - 0 and you can check the full report of the match on Oddspedia.
The match preview, past news, statistics, highlights, pre-match odds, team lineups, and substitutions as well as the current 1. Division table standings can be seen in the corresponding tabs on the page.
Strommen vs Asane best pre-match odds were
|Match Outcome||Best Odds||Bookie|
|Strommen To win||3.15||Melbet|
|Asane To win||2.35||bet90|
|Goals over 2.5||1.74||1xBet|
|Goals under 2.5||2.24||Noxwin|
- Strommen 1 - 0 Asane
- 1. Division Norway
- Date - 18/06/2021
- Starting time - 16:00 UTC
- Venue: Strommen Stadion, Strommen, Norway
Read the match preview below.
Soccer fans are already awaiting the upcoming match between Stroemmen IF and Aasane Fotball in the Strommen Stadion on 18.06.2021.
Both teams faced each other not long ago at the Myrdal Stadion in Asane on 07.12.2020. It was less than a year ago when they fought for the win. Fans of Stroemmen IF are hoping for the same type of win that occurred in the last match of the two teams, so tensions on both sides are certainly running high. Stroemmen IF were victorious during the last 2 matches out of the 3 they played against Aasane Fotball. They're expected to win this match also. During their last three action-packed matches, Stroemmen IF scored nine goals, while Aasane Fotball only managed to accumulate 4.
It will probably be a warm day in Strommen with temperatures reaching a daily maximum of 24°C. At least, rain shouldn't be a problem, chances for it are below 30%.
Aasane Fotball, currently being at one of the league's top positions, will have to defend their lead against Stroemmen IF; and since Strommen IF's performance in the league isn't as great (currently they're on the 16th position), this could be an fairly easy match for them.
Magnus Tvedte on the field–will he score again for Stroemmen IF?
In short, here are the probable lineups for the upcoming match.
Strommen IF's manager is likely to send these players to the field during the upcoming match::
• Goalkeeper: Simen Lillevik Kjellevold
• Defense: Sverre Bjorkkjaer, Morten Olsen, Mats Andre Kaland, Kristian Jahr
• Midfield: William Mikalsen, Torje Naustdal, Magnus Tvedte, Youssef Chaib
• Attack: Jibril Bojang, Christopher Cheng
Asane Football's manager will probably want to utilise in their next encounter, using the following players:
• Goalkeeper: Mark Jensen
• Defenders: Sindre Austevoll, Eirik Steen, Erlend Larsen
• Midfielders: Joel Mvuka, Stian Nygard, Simen Lassen, Tomas Kristoffersen
• Attackers: Hakon Lorentzen, Ryan Doghman, Geir Herrem
Check one hour before kickoff to see the final team lineups on Oddspedia.
Although there's no final lineup yet, it is likely that Ole Martin Nesselquist will put Jibril Bojang and Christopher Cheng at the front, followed by William Mikalsen, Torje Naustdal, Magnus Tvedte and Youssef Chaib in the midfield. The defense might consist of Sverre Bjorkkjaer, Morten Olsen, Mats Andre Kaland and Kristian Jahr, while Simen Lillevik Kjellevold will try to prevent Asane Football of scoring goals.
The manager of the team may also very well appoint the following as the substitute players: Daniel Dehnes Ravneng, Simen Olafsen, Mustapha Achrifi, Sander Birkeland, Lorent Callaku, Tobias Myhre, Brage Naustdal, Tega George, Walid Chafouk Idrissi.
Morten Rossland will probably send Hakon Lorentzen, Ryan Doghman and Geir Herrem as attackers trying to score goals. The forward line will be supported by Joel Mvuka, Stian Nygard, Simen Lassen and Tomas Kristoffersen, while Sindre Austevoll, Eirik Steen and Erlend Larsen will help Mark Jensen to protect their goal.
In addition, the following players are slated for being substitutes throughout the match: Thomas Hille, Bjarte Haugsdal, Emil Kalsaas, Martin Ueland, Didrik Bjornstad Fredriksen, Senai Hagos, Ole Kallevag, Henrik Gjerde Odemark.
Stroemmen IF vs. Aasane Fotball betting prediciton
When it comes to picking out a winner there's much to consider, but finding value in a betting selection is the key. Those bets that are projected to pay out at a higher rate than they should, require multiple metrics to be taken into account such as goals, goal averages, last matches performance, direct h2h records or lineups. Although Asane Football is slightly favoured with 44.9%, we need to keep in mind that the odds are nearly evenly split. Odds for a draw are at 25, the chances for Strommen IF are around 30.1 percent.
Let's take a quick look at some of the most important metrics which should be addressed before you place a live bet:
- In 1st Division, Aasane Fotball has better performance than Stroemmen IF.
- Stroemmen IF haven't scored in 2 of their 3 home matches in 1st Division this season.
- Stroemmen IF have lost just 1 of their last 5 1st Division games against Aasane Fotball.
- The winner of their last meeting was Stroemmen IF.
- Stroemmen IF have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Aasane Fotball (in all competitions).
- Stroemmen IF wins 1st half in 34% of their matches, Aasane Fotball in 28% of their matches.
- Last season's matches: 0-3 (Stroemmen IF at home) and 1-4 (Aasane Fotball at home).
- During the last 5 meetings with Stroemmen IF playing at home, Stroemmen IF have won 2 times, there have been 2 draws while Aasane Fotball have won 1 times. The goal difference is 6-5 in favour of Stroemmen IF.
On 28.08.2021, both teams will re-meet in Asane, Norway. They'll play against each other once again, regardless of this match's end results.