- When playing at home, Valerenga IF have not lost to Bodo/Glimt in their last 6 encounters.
- Aron Donnum is Valerenga IF's top scorer with 4 goals. Erik Botheim has scored 6 times for Bodo/Glimt.
- Aron Donnum has assisted the most goals for Valerenga IF with 2. Sondre Sorli is Bodo/Glimt's biggest assister (4).
- The most common result of matches between Valerenga IF and Bodo/Glimt when Valerenga IF is playing at home is 1-1. 5 matches have ended with this result.
Who will win?
Mathias Johnsrud Emilsen
Felix Horn Myhre
Hugo Vegard Vetlesen
Elias Kristoffersen Hagen
On 20/06/2021 Valerenga and Bodo/Glimt faced each other in a match from Tippeligaen. The game ended 1 - 1 and you can check the full report of the match on Oddspedia.
The match preview, statistics, highlights, pre-match odds, team lineups, and substitutions as well as the current Tippeligaen table standings are available.
Valerenga vs Bodo/Glimt best pre-match odds were
|Match Outcome||Best Odds||Bookie|
|Valerenga To win||2.94||Betclic|
|Bodo/Glimt To win||2.95||Marathonbet|
|Goals over 2.5||1.73||ГГбет|
|Goals under 2.5||2.70||BetVictor|
- Valerenga 1 - 1 Bodo/Glimt
- Tippeligaen Norway
- Date - 20/06/2021
- Starting time - 18:00 UTC
- Venue: Intility Arena, Oslo, Norway
Read the match preview below.
Many soccer fans are looking forward to the upcoming matchin the Intility Arena where Valerenga IF Oslo will play against Bodo/Glimt on 20.06.2021.
These teams just met recently at the Aspmyra Stadion in Bodo on 27.09.2020. It was less than a year ago when they fought for the win. Since Bodo/Glimt won the last match scoring 2-0, especially the Valerenga IF Oslo players are anxious to win this time. In the last three matches of the two teams facing each other, Bodo/Glimt scored a total of 4 goals while Valerenga IF Oslo only scored 3.
Winds are expected to be quite slow and shouldn't be an issue for the teams. Temperatures on the matchday will probably not rise high, reaching a high of 19°C, so the players shouldn't be exhausted too soon. However, chances for rain are quite high, so they might have to deal with that.
Currently at one of the top positions of the table, we can expect much of Vaalerenga IF. Currently, they're on the 5th position and with Bod/Glimt being four positions behind, expectations for them to win are quite high.
Aron Donnum on the field–will he score again for Valerenga IF Oslo?
In the following overview you can see the probable lineups at a glance.
These players of Vaalerenga IF are likely to feature prominently during the game::
• Goalkeeper: Kristoffer Klaesson
• Defense: Ivan Nasberg
• Midfield: Christian Borchgrevink, Fredrik Jensen, Felix Horn Myhre, Henrik Bjordal, Tobias Christensen, Osame Sahraoui
• Attackers: Henrik Udahl, Amor Layouni, Aron Donnum
For the upcoming game, Bod/Glimt's manager will most likely employ a 4-3-3 formation with these players in the starting eleven:
• Goalkeeper: Nikita Haikin
• Defenders: Alfons Sampsted, Marius Hoibraten, Sigurd Kvile, Fredrik Bjorkan
• Midfielders: Patrick Berg, Ulrik Saltnes, Sondre Fet, Sondre Sorli
• Forward line: Erik Botheim, Ola Solbakken
Come back see the final lineup one hour before kickoff on Oddspedia.
While Kristoffer Klaesson will probably guard Vaalerenga IF's goal, he will be supported by Ivan Nasberg in the defense. The front of Dag-Eilev Fagermo's 4-3-3 formation will be formed by Henrik Udahl, Amor Layouni and Aron Donnum at the front, followed by Christian Borchgrevink, Fredrik Jensen, Felix Horn Myhre, Henrik Bjordal, Tobias Christensen and Osame Sahraoui, who together will try to score as many goals as possible for their team.
In case of an injury or for tactical reasons, the following players will probably keep themselves ready for substitution: Kjetil Haug, Brage Skaret, Jonatan Nation, Fredrik Holme, Oskar Opsahl, Amin Nouri, Sakarias Opsahl, Mathias Johnsrud Emilsen, Seedy Jatta.
Taking a look at their last matches, it's probable that Bodo/Glimt will play in a 4-3-3 formation with the midfield consisting of Patrick Berg, Ulrik Saltnes, Sondre Fet and Sondre Sorli, while the defense is formed by Alfons Sampsted, Marius Hoibraten, Sigurd Kvile and Fredrik Bjorkan. While Nikita Haikin will try to protect the team's own goal, Erik Botheim and Ola Solbakken will try to break through Vaalerenga IF's defensive line and score goals.
These players are likely to sit on the bench in the upcoming match: Joshua Smits, Axel Lindahl, Vegard Kongsro, Brynjar Johnsplass, Hugo Vetlesen, Elias Kristoffersen Hagen, Lasse Nordas, Pernambuco, Tomas Rataj.
The prediction - all things considered
There are some crucial things that you can do to help you pick out a winner; however, the key is to look for value in your betting selection. Most bets that are predicted to have a higher payout rate than they should often require you take a lot of metrics into consideration such as last matches performance, goals, goal averages, lineups or h2h records. Bod/Glimt might be the bookies' favorite for this game, since the probability for them winning is about 41.2%. But the match could also easily end the opposite way, a win of the home team is evaluated at a 31.4% chance. Because of this, a draw is also a likely possibility, rated with 27.4%.
For the best results, also consider the following facts before you choose to place a bet:
- Bodo/Glimt's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Valerenga IF Oslo's.
- Valerenga IF Oslo wins 38% of halftimes, Bodo/Glimt wins 75%.
- When Bodo/Glimt is down 1-0 away, they win 25% of their matches.
- Valerenga IF Oslo have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
- Aron Donnum is Valerenga IF Oslo's top scorer with 4 goals. Erik Botheim has scored 6 times for Bodo/Glimt.
- Bodo/Glimt's last away win against Valerenga IF Oslo was in 2015.
- When Valerenga IF Oslo leads 1-0 at home, they win in 64% of their matches.
- Valerenga IF Oslo haven't scored in 0 of their 4 home matches in Eliteserien this season.
At their next meeting in Bodo, both teams will once again have the chance to prove their strength against one another. The match will take place on 26.09.2021.