Shijiazhuang Yongchang   -   Shandong Luneng Taishan

Shijiazhuang Yongchang
Finished
0 - 2 Goal!
(HT 0 - 1)
21st Jul 21, 06:00 21 Jul 06:00
Shandong Luneng Taishan
Marouane Fellaini (43')
Guo Tianyu (47')
Referee Wang, Zhe
Stadium Cangzhou Stadium
Location Cangzhou, China
Weather Forecast 27°

Match Facts

  • Shijiazhuang Ever Bright haven't won in their last 11 games.
  • Shandong Luneng Taishan FC's away record this season: 1-2-0.
  • A year ago, Shijiazhuang Ever Bright were number 6 in the table with 6 points. Now they are number 14 with 3 points.
  • Shandong Luneng Taishan FC haven't lost in their last 12 games.

Who will win?

Shijiazhuang Yongchang
No votes for this match
Shandong Luneng Taishan
0 Votes
SHI
SHI

Starting Lineups

SHA
SHA
Shijiazhuang Yongchang Shijiazhuang Yongchang Ghotbi, Afshin
Shandong Luneng Taishan Shandong Luneng Taishan Hao, Wei
5-4-1
Puliang, Shao
S. Puliang 14
Chengjan, Liao
L. Chengjan 19
Liu, Yang
Substitute Out
Y. Liu 30
Yun, Yang
Substitute Out
Y. Yun 6
Kaimu, Zheng
Substitute Out
Z. Kaimu 16
Pengfei, Xie
X. Pengfei 11
Zhang, Xiangshuo
X. Zhang 33
Chuangyi, Lin
L. Chuangyi 8
Yifeng, Zang
Z. Yifeng 7
Yiming, Yang
Yellow Card
Substitute Out
Y. Yiming 23
Maritu, Oscar
Substitute Out
O. Maritu 39
4-4-2
Rongze, Han
H. Rongze 18
Shi, Ke
K. Shi 27
Zheng, Zheng
Z. Zheng 5
Yang, Liu
Substitute Out
L. Yang 11
Xiang, Ji
J. Xiang 37
Jingdao, Jin
Substitute Out
J. Jingdao 33
Xin, Xu
Substitute Out
X. Xin 8
Fellaini, Marouane
Goal icon
M. Fellaini 25
Binbin, Liu
L. Binbin 21
Delgado, Pedro
Substitute Out
P. Delgado 19
Liuyu, Duan
Substitute Out
D. Liuyu 36
Cangzhou Stadium
Wang, Zhe
Substitutions Icon Substitutes
Shijiazhuang Yongchang Shijiazhuang Yongchang
Zhenqiang, Zhang
Zhang Zhenqiang
Goalkeeper
1
Sunzu, Stopilla
Stopilla Sunzu
46' Out: Yang Yun
13
Zihao, Yan
Yan Zihao
Defender
5
Shihao, Piao
Piao Shihao
Defender
17
Hao, Guo
Guo Hao
46' Out: Zheng Kaimu
22
Zhiyun, Zheng
Zheng Zhiyun
Midfielder
18
Senghor, Andre
Andre Senghor
77' Out: Oscar Maritu
28
Abdugheni, Abduhamit
Abduhamit Abdugheni
71' Out: Yang Yiming
24
Muriqui
Muriqui
46' Out: Yang Liu
10
Skandar, Bughrahan
Bughrahan Skandar
Forward
37
Xinyu, Liu
Liu Xinyu
Forward
20
Abdusalam, Sabit
Sabit Abdusalam
Forward
15
Shandong Luneng Taishan Shandong Luneng Taishan
Dalei, Wang
Wang Dalei
Goalkeeper
14
Guanxi, Li
Li Guanxi
Goalkeeper
1
Long, Song
Song Long
50' Out: Liu Yang
39
Tong, Wang
Wang Tong
Defender
6
Jianfei, Zhao
Zhao Jianfei
Defender
31
Tianyu, Qi
Qi Tianyu
Defender
15
Lin, Dai
Dai Lin
Defender
35
Jun-Ho, Son
Son Jun-Ho
60' Out: Xu Xin
28
Xinghan, Wu
Wu Xinghan
63' Out: Jin Jingdao
17
Leonardo
Leonardo
40' Out: Pedro Delgado
9
Tianyu, Guo
Guo Tianyu Goal icon
40' Out: Duan Liuyu
7
Xin, Tian
Tian Xin
Forward
32

Statistics

SHI
SHI

Top Scorers

SHA
SHA
Player Matches Assists Goals
Senghor, Andre
Andre Senghor
16 0 4
Diomande, Adama
Adama Diomande
8 0 2
Sunzu, Stopilla
Stopilla Sunzu
16 0 2
Muriqui
Muriqui
16 2 2
Player Matches Assists Goals
Fellaini, Marouane
Marouane Fellaini
16 0 8
Tianyu, Guo
Guo Tianyu
16 0 8
Xinghan, Wu
Wu Xinghan
14 2 2
Xin, Xu
Xu Xin
16 0 2
Odds Comparison

Odds Comparison

Highest odds
Highest odds across 68 bookmakers
Home +790
Draw +385
Away -200
101.50%
Bookmakers Move
1xBet
+750
+378
-294
92.99%
Bet365
+750
+350
-278
93.01%
Betway
+600
+375
-263
92.54%
22Bet
+750
+378
-294
92.99%
Interwetten
+675
+350
-270
92.49%
BetVictor
+750
+360
-278
93.62%
Bwin
+575
+333
-278
89.74%
Melbet
+750
+378
-294
92.99%
VBET
+750
+375
-250
95.93%
Stake.com
+660
+380
-256
94.40%
Marathonbet
+700
+380
-263
94.52%
Highest Odds
+790 +385 -200
Lowest Odds
+480 +270 -312
Average Odds
+685 +356 -270

Odds movement

Home +790
Opening
+520
19 Jul, 05:10
Highest
+850
21 Jul, 04:50
Lowest
+500
19 Jul, 06:40
Draw +385
Opening
+310
19 Jul, 05:10
Highest
+390
21 Jul, 05:50
Lowest
+309
19 Jul, 05:40
Away -200
Opening
-164
19 Jul, 05:10
Highest
-154
20 Jul, 03:10
Lowest
-227
21 Jul, 06:00
SHI
SHI

Match review

SHA
SHA

On 21/07/2021 Shijiazhuang Yongchang and Shandong Luneng Taishan faced each other in a match from Super League. The game ended 0 - 2 and you can check the full report of the match on Oddspedia. 


The match preview, statistics, highlights, pre-match odds, team lineups, and substitutions as well as the current Super League table standings are available.

Shijiazhuang Yongchang vs Shandong Luneng Taishan best pre-match odds were

Match OutcomeBest OddsBookie
Shijiazhuang Yongchang To win 8.90 NEO.bet NEO.bet
Draw4.85 ComeOn ComeOn
Shandong Luneng Taishan To win1.50 Bet3000 Bet3000
Goals over 2.51.98 Betclic Betclic
Goals under 2.52.10 Париматч Париматч

Match details

  • Shijiazhuang Yongchang 0 - 2 Shandong Luneng Taishan
  • Super League China
  • Date - 21/07/2021
  • Starting time - 10:00 UTC
  • Venue: Cangzhou Stadium, Cangzhou, China
     

Read the match preview below.

On Wednesday, the 21.07.2021, Shandong Taishan FC will play against Cangzhou Mighty Lions in a match scheduled for 10:00 AM UTC. The two teams will play against each other on of the Chinese Super League.

Considering that the teams last met on 13.07.2016, around five years ago, it will be interesting to see if they could improve their play. Because Shandong Taishan FC won the game at the time, and scored four goals, fans are putting immense pressure on Cangzhou Mighty Lions for this game. Cangzhou Mighty Lions scored zero goals back then. Considering the fact that Shandong Taishan FC won two-thirds of their prior three competitions, expectations are high for Cangzhou Mighty Lions to get even. During their last three action-packed matches, Shandong Taishan FC scored eight goals, while Cangzhou Mighty Lions only managed to accumulate 3.

The teams' performances this tournament

After the six matches in this tournament, Cangzhou Mighty Lions managed to get to the 8th place of their group. At this level, they have scored a total of four goals with goal scorer Adama Diomande scoring 1 of them.
Shandong Taishan FC played 6 matches to date. In total, they won three matches, and achieved three draws. They successfully scored eight goals and allowed 3.

Who'll be playing?

As the goalkeeper, manager Afshin Ghotbi will probably use Shao Puliang, who will be supported by Liu Yang, Stopilla Sunzu, Yang Yun and Zheng Kaimu in the defense. Abduhamit Abdugheni, Muriqui and Oscar Maritu will try to put pressure on the oppsoing team and score goals, as will the midfielders Lin Chuangyi, Guo Hao and Zheng Zhiyun.

Han Feng, Yan Zihao, Piao Shihao, Liao Chengjan, Xie Pengfei, Zang Yifeng, Aokai Zhang, Xiangshuo Zhang, Andre Senghor, Yang Yiming, Liu Xinyu and Sabit Abdusalam will probably sit on the bench in case of a substitution.

To prevent Cangzhou Mighty Lions from scoring, Wei Hao will probably send Wang Dalei to the goalWang Tong, Zheng Zheng, Ke Shi and Song Long will act as the defensive line who will try to protect the goal. Jin Jingdao, Son Jun-ho, Xu Xin and Wu Xinghan will try to get the ball to Leonardo and Guo Tianyu who will try to outmanoeuver the opposing defense.

The team's manager will likely choose the following as substitute players: Li Guanxi, Han Rongze, Liu Junshuai, Dai Lin, Zhao Jianfei, Liu Yang, Marouane Fellaini, Hao Junmin, Liu Binbin, Pedro Delgado, Ji Xiang, Duan Liuyu.

Finding the best bet

To be a successful bettor, there are several things that you need to consider to help you pick the winners, but finding value bets is the key to betting success. Bets that most people predict will pay higher than expected need players to take into account many things. For instance, direct head to head records, lineups, how the team performed on its previous matches, goals scored and goal averages. A draw is unlikely to occur (22.8%). Shandong Luneng. is favored by the experts for a win. They give them a 62.9% chance of winning the match. Shijiazhuang Yongchang FC only has a 14.3% chance of winning.
Live betting involves appreciating a handful of factors which could impact the ultimate outcome of a match such as:

  • The winner of their last meeting was Shandong Taishan FC.
  • Average number of goals in meetings between Cangzhou Mighty Lions and Shandong Taishan FC is 3.4.
  • When Cangzhou Mighty Lions leads 1-0 at home, they win in 66% of their matches.
  • During the last 5 meetings, Cangzhou Mighty Lions have won 1 times, there have been 1 draws while Shandong Taishan FC have won 3 times. The goal difference is 12-5 in favour of Shandong Taishan FC.
  • Both teams haven't won their last match in Chinese Super League.
  • Shandong Taishan FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Cangzhou Mighty Lions (in all competitions).
  • When Cangzhou Mighty Lions is down 0-1 home, they win 12% of their matches.
  • In Chinese Super League, Shandong Taishan FC has better performance than Cangzhou Mighty Lions.

No matter the outcome of the match this time, both teams will re-meet in Guangzhou, China. They'll play at the Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center Central Stadium on 11.08.2021.

Presented by Visit 1xBet
Advertising
    )    (       (       (      (            (       (
 ( /(    )\ )    )\ )    )\ )   )\ )         )\ )    )\ )     (
 )\())  (()/(   (()/(   (()/(  (()/(   (    (()/(   (()/(     )\
((_)\    /(_))   /(_))   /(_))  /(_))  )\    /(_))   /(_)) ((((_)(
  ((_)  (_))_   (_))_   (_))   (_))   ((_)  (_))_   (_))    )\ _ )\
 / _ \   |   \   |   \  / __|  | _ \  | __|  |   \  |_ _|   (_)_\(_)
| (_) |  | |) |  | |) | \__ \  |  _/  | _|   | |) |  | |     / _ \
 \___/   |___/   |___/  |___/  |_|    |___|  |___/  |___|   /_/ \_\